• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to find out if my account is Silver or Bronze (while I am Gold) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,496¢
In concept of potentially making new guys, I have two traders that have been Gold for a long time and I can't seem to find a way to see if they are Silver or Bronze, because they are still Gold. They happen to be level 1, so no AA to show me the 0/1000 or 0/250. I tried /status sub, but of course that returns they are Gold. I am trying to find what Silver accounts I have and prefer to use those for potential new char, on FV, a relatively new server to me. I made one guy there so far, and kinda like it. Is my only option to await Gold to run out to check them?

What advantage is silver vs bronze

Upgrade Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
faq-icon.png

FREE 1
Play For Free
SILVER 1
$5.00 USD
GOLD 1
$14.99 USD/month
CONTENT ACCESS
EverQuest ® Veil of Alaris™ (base game & 18 expansions)Full Access 2Full Access 2Full Access 2
Player Character RacesFull AccessFull AccessFull Access
Player Character ClassesFull AccessFull AccessFull Access
Player Character LevelsLevel 95 (Level 100 with purchase of Call of the Forsaken expansion)Level 95 (Level 100 with purchase of Call of the Forsaken expansion)Level 95 (Level 100 with purchase of Call of the Forsaken expansion)
Player Character Slots2 per server4 per server8 per server
Spell RanksRank 1Rank 1Full Access
Alternate Ability Limitation2501000Unlimited
ItemsMay not use prestige itemsMay not use prestige itemsUnlimited
FEATURE ACCESS
Bag Slots (per character)101010
Coin Limitations (per characterUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
In-Game Mail ServiceReceiveReceiveSend & Receive
Parcel DeliverySend & ReceiveSend & ReceiveSend & Receive
Loyalty RewardsPer-week maximum of 30Per-week maximum of 60Maximum Amount
Mercenary TierApprentice Tiers 1-2Apprentice All TiersApprentice & Jouneyman, All Tiers 3
Neighborhood-House & Guild HallsAll Housing, but no guild hallsAll housing and guild halls allowedAll housing and guild halls allowed
Shared Bank SlotsFull AccessFull AccessFull Access
Active Journal QuestsMaximum AmountMaximum AmountMaximum Amount
Guild FunctionJoinJoin and CreateJoin and Create
Broker SystemRestrictedRestrictedUnlimited
Voice Chat (VOIP)UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Chat Ability/shout, /auction, /raid, /fellowship,
and the new player channel
UnlimitedUnlimited
Progression ServerMay Not Log InMay Not Log InUnlimited
ACCOUNT SERVICES
Customer ServiceKnowledge Base Only 4
(except for transaction-based issues)
Knowledge Base Only 4
Full Support
In-Game Pop-up AdvertisingUpgrade RemindersUpgrade RemindersNone

What advantage is silver vs bronze? I think I saw that my silver guy gets 5 overseer quest slots vs 3 for the bronze. Is there anything else?
For me, it will be mainly 1000 AA vs 250 AA, ability to talk in General (I am considering being on FV, General is 'needed'), Ability to place Anchors (Bronze cannot), more Loyalty gain (small interest, but it helps).
*Disclaimer for the above post* its old and shows you can buy Silver for $5 USD, most of us know that was ended MANY years ago.

Yes here it is:

There is a way you can see if your account is flagged for Silver. I think I have posted it before but here it is again:

You have to log into your EQ account management first (iirc the link below does take you to account management anyway but you won't be able to find this hidden area unless your logged in before clicking that link)

Then click this link which takes you to a closed area of your account
https://account.daybreakgames.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionDetails.action?gameCode=EQ

In that list you want to look for EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership)

This is a partial list about halfway down of an account I made with an Original Activation Date: September 29, 2015 which is well past the cut off of 2014 and it went Silver after using a Krono

• Entitlement: The Serpents Spine
  • Entitlement: Underfoot
  • Entitlement: Veil of Alaris
  • EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There is no longer a guarantee your account will go Silver no matter what you do.

So many players boasted about it that they stealth removed that "bug" of reverting to Silver for new accounts. Unless your account is from way back.

For me, it will be mainly 1000 AA vs 250 AA, ability to talk in General (I am considering being on FV, General is 'needed'), Ability to place Anchors (Bronze cannot), more Loyalty gain (small interest, but it helps).
*Disclaimer for the above post* its old and shows you can buy Silver for $5 USD, most of us know that was ended MANY years ago.
Anchors is nice. I was recently annoyed when I realized my bronze dude couldn't anchor

Upgrade Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
faq-icon.png

FREE 1
Play For Free
SILVER 1
$5.00 USD
GOLD 1
$14.99 USD/month
CONTENT ACCESS
EverQuest ® Veil of Alaris™ (base game & 18 expansions)Full Access 2Full Access 2Full Access 2
Player Character RacesFull AccessFull AccessFull Access
Player Character ClassesFull AccessFull AccessFull Access
Player Character LevelsLevel 95 (Level 100 with purchase of Call of the Forsaken expansion)Level 95 (Level 100 with purchase of Call of the Forsaken expansion)Level 95 (Level 100 with purchase of Call of the Forsaken expansion)
Player Character Slots2 per server4 per server8 per server
Spell RanksRank 1Rank 1Full Access
Alternate Ability Limitation2501000Unlimited
ItemsMay not use prestige itemsMay not use prestige itemsUnlimited
FEATURE ACCESS
Bag Slots (per character)101010
Coin Limitations (per characterUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
In-Game Mail ServiceReceiveReceiveSend & Receive
Parcel DeliverySend & ReceiveSend & ReceiveSend & Receive
Loyalty RewardsPer-week maximum of 30Per-week maximum of 60Maximum Amount
Mercenary TierApprentice Tiers 1-2Apprentice All TiersApprentice & Jouneyman, All Tiers 3
Neighborhood-House & Guild HallsAll Housing, but no guild hallsAll housing and guild halls allowedAll housing and guild halls allowed
Shared Bank SlotsFull AccessFull AccessFull Access
Active Journal QuestsMaximum AmountMaximum AmountMaximum Amount
Guild FunctionJoinJoin and CreateJoin and Create
Broker SystemRestrictedRestrictedUnlimited
Voice Chat (VOIP)UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Chat Ability/shout, /auction, /raid, /fellowship,
and the new player channel
UnlimitedUnlimited
Progression ServerMay Not Log InMay Not Log InUnlimited
ACCOUNT SERVICES
Customer ServiceKnowledge Base Only 4
Knowledge Base Only 4
Full Support
In-Game Pop-up AdvertisingUpgrade RemindersUpgrade RemindersNone
This shows Silver as charging $5 - that is no longer applicable.

This one is the latest that we update

Internet says silver went away in 2014 and all silver accounts now are previous accounts that were grandfathered in.
Yes, that is what I found also. If the account is 2014 or before you will get Silver.

If it is a newer one you may have gotten Silver until they "fixed it" about a year and a half ago. None of my recent ones are going Silver and none of the EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership) are showing in that secret membership area. Unless they have taken that down too.

My fear is, unless you actually bought silver for $5 back in the day, that since they no longer have that option, if you buy a new sub, and then let it expire, that you go to bronze. Of course this is just a theory. I know years ago, I paid $5 for several accounts and they are, to this day, still silver even after using a krono. I cannot verify other accounts on their status as im not at home. I do know that I still have several silver accounts that are currently not subbed most of which were those accounts that I paid $5 for.

I'm not sure that is a guarantee any more, I know it used to seemingly be. A lot of my accounts got Silver due to that. I do have a few (2 or 3 ) that went back to Bronze after AA Krono expired. I even bought them Rank 2 unlocker . I hope you're right of course.
I too have a couple that went to bronze after a Kronos. Most went silver .

I too have a couple that went to bronze after a Kronos. Most went silver .
Within the last year, when NOS came out, I made two new accounts.
One is a trader, makes enough to Krono itself every month, if I forget, often, I find it lasted to Silver, that is on a level 1 with no Station services purchased.
The other is a character I leveled up fast to join my main team, MQ2Bst made me love a class i never played before. This character is NOS, level 120, max AA, with Rank2 spell unlock purchased even has a Laurion ticket now, and is Bronze. .weird right? If they have a sale on services, I will probably buy Hero Forge, so they can wear sexy armor too.

Question - How to find out if my account is Silver or Bronze (while I am Gold)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back