• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How to escape from a dangerous situation in a second! (1 Viewer)

roBoZ

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Don't really know if this has been posted ot I get accepted, cous yeah, it is too easy, and too short, but hey? When it works, then why don't let me in ;)

So, IF I get accepted, I wan't to have access to the WoW section.

Ever wonderd how to escape from ANYWHERE in a second? Just press alt+f4 and you will be out of the problem! In the meantime you wait for a safe loging-in, you can play whit this little funny game to improve your reflexes: http://addictinggames.com/curveball.html

...follows the time tested adage, "If at first you don't succeed, quit!"

You may be out of the situation, but your character often isn't! It is equivalent to a disconnect, wherein the game still keeps playing without you at the controls.

In this case, you may well get a "deserter buff" which consists of a corpse run when you log back in.

no

I haven't expirienced this "deserter buff" DrZap, but you may be right.

After all, this "bug" can come in handy in MOST sutiations! It is very rare to be in the game after you pressed alt+f4(I tried this whit a trial acc, and it was very, very usefull!).

Keep testing on it please.

It is equal to a disconect so your character will still be in the game and therefore not safe. This has taken NO work at all, the info is false and not tested correctly. No :)

OMG, I hear Cades words(Zeus voice:D):

"MUHAHAHA! FOOL! DO YOU REALLY THINK, THAT I ACCEPT THIS PITIFULL GUIDE? WHAHA!

NOT ACCEPTED YOU MOORON!"

OMG, I hear Cades words(Zeus voice:D):

"MUHAHAHA! FOOL! DO YOU REALLY THINK, THAT I ACCEPT THIS PITIFULL GUIDE? WHAHA!

NOT ACCEPTED YOU MOORON!"

Redbema

The guide...I hope was a joke. I'll give you two weeks for the entertaining game you linked.

And Bacstab was killed by a badger after he fell out of a tree while he wwas looking at a woman undress with binoculars.

Bah! You're on a cheating site, why not cheat?
Level 1, 99999 pts :P

Tsearch FTW!!!!

WoW, i always thought this was a site for "Stratagies"...my perspective changed :P

Yoda > every other movie ivon

THanks Cade for free acces!

Ah, I see guys that you like the game. Sticky this thread, or at least the website. It will make joy over the world :D

lol, will we discouss hitting strats on this curveball game? hehe, open a new section for it :D

Cade said:
Bacstab was killed by a badger after he fell out of a tree while he wwas looking at a woman undress with binoculars.
How do women undress with binoculars??? For such a sight, I would climb a tree!

How to escape from a dangerous situation in a second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back