• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How much skill is needed (1 Viewer)

Cowgirl

RedCents
I'm considering a subscription to RedGuides but before I pay for anything I want to make sure that I will be able to use the stuff I'm buying.
Basically I just want to know what kind of skill is required. Is is mostly stuff that can be done in game using different tricks and hints or is it something completely different?

I sent some essays into the submission for subscription so I could see what exactly RedGuides offered but I noticed all the posts about how it was taking a long time for many people to hear back. So I thought it might be more worth my while to just pay the fee for the time being. Anyhow, does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back about that?

Thanks in advance. :)

LOL, yeh rite how can we trust you and just let you have a gd guide. This isnt try before you buy you know

Hmm, did you even really read my post? I'm just wondering where you got that I wanted someone to give me a guide?

i dont know know about EQ but for the WoW side there is no skill level just knowledge of the game, from which you will get from playing and reading. The tips/tricks etc. wont get you like 100 a day on your first try, a lot of it is trail and error and making the best of the knowledge giving here.

To me I think its worth the subscription price and the knowledge that Ive gotten here, Ive returned with my knowledge and experience.

i dont know know about EQ but for the WoW side there is no skill level just knowledge of the game, from which you will get from playing and reading. The tips/tricks etc. wont get you like 100 a day on your first try, a lot of it is trail and error and making the best of the knowledge giving here.

To me I think its worth the subscription price and the knowledge that Ive gotten here, Ive returned with my knowledge and experience.

well said

Thanks. That's exactly what I wanted to know. I know that $5 isn't really all the much money but I still would have been really dissappointed if I had joined and then found out I didn't have the computer knowledge to make it worth my while.

Anyhow the gold doesn't concern me too much. I'm just tired of always trying to play catch up to my higher level friends. I'm really looking for a way to level up faster.

The people here at all skill levels, but I think that there is something here for everyone. And if you ever want to learn something that will help enhance your gaming experience, the people here are quite friendly and helpful. There is no requirement for a major in computer programming and a minor in d00dish. I understand what you mean. There is nothing more frustrating than paying for information, and then discovering that is not helpful... or even comprehendable.

How much skill is needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back