• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How much better is level 2 red guides? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
334¢
So right now, im jobless in Newport Arkansas, kinda worked everywhere i can, so i dont have the money to activate my accts, or Redguides Level 2, BUT im moving back down to Texas where there will be plenty of work for me to find, and i can kinda take my little 6 box crew on FV to the next level maybe, and get Redguides level 2, ive been using MQ from the Git Hub using /bct (name) commands from my Pally Driver to make my chars do stuff, and was just wanting to see, what am i missing out on, and is it worth? i was playing on EMU servers and they wud only let u use the one from git hub EMU

can check out the new user vids and see. also read the bottom about redcents

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

So right now, im jobless in Newport Arkansas, kinda worked everywhere i can, so i dont have the money to activate my accts, or Redguides Level 2, BUT im moving back down to Texas where there will be plenty of work for me to find, and i can kinda take my little 6 box crew on FV to the next level maybe, and get Redguides level 2, ive been using MQ from the Git Hub using /bct (name) commands from my Pally Driver to make my chars do stuff, and was just wanting to see, what am i missing out on, and is it worth? i was playing on EMU servers and they wud only let u use the one from git hub EMU

I just sent you 6months worth. Enjoy. It's worth as you will soon see.

So now you have level 2 and can help out others by giving red cents too!

Here is Red Cents in a nutshell. Read Sic's links for full information!

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

It makes EQ the bestest still after all these years.

Nat Geo Interview GIF by National Geographic Channel

Welcome to RG Froglok!!!

The additional benefits of being part of this community will be a huge difference for you, I'm confident in that! Since you have the info on Redcents you can use that instead of funds to keep your membership active. Here's some info below that may help you see why this community will change your life!

Watch the vids Sic has created as they are your greatest source of information.

Once you have an idea of how things work, you'll want to look into some automation options. Check out Kissassist Beginners Guide, Kissassist Commands , RGmercs, and especially cwtn plugins ( you can also /testcopy your toons and use the cwtn plugins there for free and you'll want to spend some time looking at CWTN Plugins Explained.). New as of Feb 2024, RG Mercs Lua Version

I suggest getting your feet wet slowly and be patient as it takes time to absorb all this information. Try taking your toons somewhere safe and lower level at first and explore the automation options. It takes some time to get used to, so don't be surprised it if feels overwhelming at first.

Once you feel like your're getting the hang of it (or to get a more in depth idea of what this site can do), then check out the plugins, macros, and lua's available to complement your automation. Things like MQ2pluginmanager, buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Status, GuildClicky, Boxhud, MQ2Buffme , Magellan and more. You'll also want to see Lua event manager.

@Froglok32
Welcome to RG. Hope your stay here will give you some joy and jump in and ask questions after you watch the videos and start getting your crew moving around. Hope you enjoy Texas a lot more than Arkansas.

dont forget to join the discord! this is such a great and helpful community. i love that we have a place to improve gameplay and come together <3 enjoy lvl 2!

i spent about 4 or 5 hours reading and watching videos, and im at a point, where my toons accept stuff from eachother, they will join eachother when i log em in, and i went with mqpaladin, and mqranger and zerker, and i feel bad... but it looks like the plugin not only is great amazing awsome, i think it plays my characters better than i can XD XD XD XD XD lol, tysm guys!

Welcome. If you are on a budget you might want to consider the Test server. Free gold status plus CWTN / Sic stuff is free there.

Question - How much better is level 2 red guides?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back