• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - How many levels did you get this XP bonus weekend? (1 Viewer)

How many levels did you get this XP weekend?

• 1 level

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 2 levels

• 3 levels

• 4 levels

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 5 levels

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does 105 count if I bought an awesome toon from Razkle?

Got chanter from 97 thursday to 105 today and Bard 101 to 105

Most of my levelin toons got 8-10 levels (Use Fellowship, people!) And my 105 teams doing AAs got around 3k AAs each so nice weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

I SO gotta write up my guide on how to level fast!

That would be great Raz - I'm just having issues finding good spots. I either have a lot of downtime and minimal AA, or the zones are very public.

I was hoping to get a TL to bind in Arx and fellowship in... but alas no binding in arx lol

I've also been setting up a new group in a new zone and been debugging/tweeking the settings. I've been consistently coming back to a dead group with rotted corpses because the KA camp out feature failed. I used the workaround recently posted and it's better, but I still get other random problems (like KA failing because it can't find some item, so it spams the error message and then freezes... even /end and restarting doesn't fix it... I have to completely reboot the comp).

But with that said ... I got a couple of levels on 3 toons and 1 level on 1... And that was just taking advantage of the last 24 hours of the exp mod :)

I am not a big fan of XP weekends however. XP tends to be slower because of all the jackasses coming to steal my camps. Always have to resort to something worse than usual..

Refering to Razkle's note "I SO gotta write up my guide on how to level fast!"

I am thanking you today for the burger I will eat Tuesday.....
You referenced that line some time back.
I have 210 level 52 to 89 I gotta make a PLer on each live server to bring my 12 characters per server up to "maximum fun level." Who am I kidding I am having a great time grinding and macroing along the way. The end result will be two 6 box per live server.

With that said... I shall thank you often and regularly for the Razkle PL Guide.
Oh yeah this is at least the second, maybe the third, tease from you about making said guide. Flirting is fine. Teasing is OK. Eventually you gotta put out. You big guide tease you.

Thank you Raz and our community for everything you do.

I thanked the original post Incognito. Good Thread.
Oh yeah I think I cleaned up a total of 90 or so levels. All low level between 2 and 52.

PLAAAAAaaaaaybetttttttter

<did u get the dopler effect on my name there>

Last edited:
Refering to Razkle's note "I SO gotta write up my guide on how to level fast!"

I am thanking you today for the burger I will eat Tuesday.....
You referenced that line some time back.
I have 210 level 52 to 89 I gotta make a PLer on each live server to bring my 12 characters per server up to "maximum fun level." Who am I kidding I am having a great time grinding and macroing along the way. The end result will be two 6 box per live server.

With that said... I shall thank you often and regularly for the Razkle PL Guide.
Oh yeah this is at least the second, maybe the third, tease from you about making said guide. Flirting is fine. Teasing is OK. Eventually you gotta put out. You big guide tease you.

Thank you Raz and our community for everything you do.

Oh yeah I think I cleaned up a total of 90 or so levels. All low level between 2 and 52.

PLAAAAAaaaaaybeeeetttttttter

<bow> yeah but there are SO many facets to it, everytime I sit down to write it I am like, shit, this is gonna take me all day, then I see a squirrel and....

- - - Updated - - -

I will tell you all that I tried something new this exp weekend (well I started before I knew it was gonna be an exp weekend)

I took 6 toons with ZERO AA
War, Cleric, Chanter, Wiz, Wiz, Zerker
Setup all their kiss/autocleric/afnuke2
turned them lose with AUTOGRANT only

Not only did they not die, they are thriving! They all have way over 11k and some 12k AA in 1 week! AND I got 4 CoTf Rares from them too! They are pulling a SINGLE fast respawn mob and it is safe and easy and fast exp. Basically when the group can pull, they do pull and the results are astounding! You don't need raid level gear or a camp in TBM to get results. You just have to shop around for a camp no one else would dare to try or think to try in most cases...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to say where in level 1 but I will do a strategy in level 2 on it...

Poll - How many levels did you get this XP bonus weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back