• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do you run to accounts on one screen?? (1 Viewer)

Tappy_McFM said:
How do you run to Everquest accounts on one computer screen?>?
-Tappy-

EQ also disables Alt-Tab support, so you need to get around that. This was also cause for windowed mode being banned from the game until last year. You do it by downloading Microsoft's Application Compatibility Toolkit. Run the toolkit and find the EverQuest application in the apps list. You'll see that it says IgnoreAltTab. Right-click on the EQ application entry and select Disable Entry. Save and exit.

This will allow you to switch between EQ and anything else. So I launch EQ on all three computers. Once I log into the accounts, I can start loading the second one by Alt-Tabbing out to the desktop.

This was quoted from an article that can be found here

Drognir said:
EQ also disables Alt-Tab support, so you need to get around that. This was also cause for windowed mode being banned from the game until last year. You do it by downloading Microsoft's Application Compatibility Toolkit. Run the toolkit and find the EverQuest application in the apps list. You'll see that it says IgnoreAltTab. Right-click on the EQ application entry and select Disable Entry. Save and exit.

This will allow you to switch between EQ and anything else. So I launch EQ on all three computers. Once I log into the accounts, I can start loading the second one by Alt-Tabbing out to the desktop.

This was quoted from an article that can be found here

...what? I use Alt+Tab just fine, and EQ in windowed mode. When I box, though, I use InnerSpace or WinEQ2.

even w/o the pay subscription it's worth it. EQ will use less memory with just the eqplaynice enabled.

How do you run to accounts on one screen??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back