• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

How do you ask? (1 Viewer)

TheCompany

RedCents
How do you guys ask the guy in your guild you know is using, without incriminating yourself too bad?

Got a guy I know has some sick macros and it would be nice to share and discuss with him but, seems pretty tabu to just say, "yo give me those macs son!"

we never talk in game about it, use some sort of out of game means, like message board, teamspeak, IM etc.

If your sure he uses, most people would be receptive to another user, and discuss things with you.

I'll usually get in a group with him and say meet at a certain zone. Make sure you and him are in the same zone and are going to the same zone, then /zone there so that it's fairly quick. If he gets there at the same time as you just send him a tell saying LOL shhh. If not, but you still know he MQ2's then just get on IM with him and ask him straight up.

How do you ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back