• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How do I change map colors? (1 Viewer)

pcarlson15

RedCents
38¢
All of the mobs are in lt blue and I cant read them easily on the map, all the other stuff is bright pink, making it hard to see the lt blue. Ideally id like to have named stand out in like red, mobs be like grey, and ground stuff be maybe blue or something less offensive. I tried the little cartographer tool but no luck. Im running brewell maps if that matters, it all changed once I started using mq2nav it seems?

Thanks!

All of the mobs are in lt blue and I cant read them easily on the map, all the other stuff is bright pink, making it hard to see the lt blue. Ideally id like to have named stand out in like red, mobs be like grey, and ground stuff be maybe blue or something less offensive. I tried the little cartographer tool but no luck. Im running brewell maps if that matters, it all changed once I started using mq2nav it seems?

Thanks!
did you edit with the cartographer tool? Its kinda tricky. Click the tool - select edit label - then click on what you want to edit and it will go solid like - then click edit label again and the box will pop up with what that line says and you can change color, size then click save map on bottom and your done.

you use plugin mq2map right?

if yes, you can go see there for more infos.

Question - How do I change map colors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back