• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - hot keys (1 Viewer)

What are you trying to do? ability, Disc.. stuff?

There are TLO's that are a set of "things" you can interact with via MQ https://www.redguides.com/wiki/Category:Top-Level_Objects

I am sure one of the big brains can tell you how to mash and exact key, but think thats not used much as a stand alone event anymore?
im trying to open containers to get the bane achievement. and i dont want to physically mash it myself

/pause 5,/target a_hollows_mushroom
/pause 5,/open
/hidecorpse all

Just for shits and giggles.

This macro appears to be a farming or grinding macro, designed to automatically attack and loot monsters in Crescent Reach. It includes checks for AFK mode if a GM or another player is nearby, and can be modified with various parameters to change the behavior. It also includes an item check and loot function to ensure that only certain items are picked up. As an AI language model, I cannot verify or test the macro, and it should be used at your own risk.

Just curious, does this achievement give you anything more than the satisfaction of getting another achievement? Sounds like a pain in the arse if it doesn't!
Just for the satisfaction of the savvy achievement fulfillment. If I remember I think it was part of a slayer achievement as well.

Once you complete all of the slayer you get a title.
Death Incarnate - Title

Just for shits and giggles.

This macro appears to be a farming or grinding macro, designed to automatically attack and loot monsters in Crescent Reach. It includes checks for AFK mode if a GM or another player is nearby, and can be modified with various parameters to change the behavior. It also includes an item check and loot function to ensure that only certain items are picked up. As an AI language model, I cannot verify or test the macro, and it should be used at your own risk.
thank you this worked perfectly just changed the attack to /open and worked like a charm

Question - hot keys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back