• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Hi! (1 Viewer)

Welcome! Here’s the page I always recommend people familiarize themselves with...

also, be sure to watch all of RedBot’s beginners guide videos. Then let us know if you have any questions!

@Adiera1 Are you leveling guys, or do you have guys that are already 110?
I would suggest looking at this macro, and then migrating your guys to kiss as they hit max level / you have time
Also, FYI your puller needs to be on kiss.

The main benefit of this macro over kiss, is that it is preconfigured, but not as optimal when you are at max level.
That way your guys can get started, and you can upgrade to kiss as you learn how everything works.

Howdy! Watch all the videos linked in @Sic's signature section above and what all the videos on the RG main page.

The discord and forum community are great. Make sure to ask questions you have and many folks will be happy to help you out.

I'm level 115, and been playing a mage since 2005. I do kind of have a very specific way of playing that optimizes mage DPS so the 115 mage INI file I saw here would need a lot of tweaking to match what I'm doing. I'm working myself up to being ready to do that :P I do only play just the one toon also. :)

Hello and welcome!
this:
Is a good read and i recommend reading it.

Discussion - Hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back