• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Hi gents, it's been awhile. (1 Viewer)

Zatox

RedCents
775¢
Hi!

It's been over a year I believe since I left.. was thinking of returning since I am getting that stupid urge again.
Kids are growing up (times flying..!) so it makes it a bit easier for me at the moment.

How is the ban situation these days? Did they relax a bit or still hunting?

Peace.

Hi!

It's been over a year I believe since I left.. was thinking of returning since I am getting that stupid urge again.
Kids are growing up (times flying..!) so it makes it a bit easier for me at the moment.

How is the ban situation these days? Did they relax a bit or still hunting?

Peace.
It's been something like a year or maybe longer since the last Ban wave. The thread is still in Fippy if you wanna check the last report. I'd say it's still the "Usual" risk to use this stuff but the purged has subsided for the most part.

Welcome back! There is always risk of suspension / ban when using MQ because it is against terms of service which hasn't changed in your absence. Just be cautious and courteous when using MQ and you should be alright. Just be prepared to lose your accounts at any time if they get the itchy trigger finger to ban accounts.

That is all. Carry on!

Welcome back

I'm on a break as well myself currently , but when I did last play, ( about 4 months ago) seems like everything is back to normal. Everyone is doing their own thing and raids are always there in the mix if you want it

Welcome back! Seems like a good time to fire things up again, at least for now =)

Welcome Home Yo GIF by Bombay Softwares

IRL - Hi gents, it's been awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back