• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hi All new here thinking about boxing (1 Viewer)

Sendai

RedCents
26¢
Currently I do not box but am married to one who does. It's always fascinated me. I have 4 accounts and have played them together as separate accounts in a group just ALT+tab back and forth with not too much difficulty. But I only ran 2 at a time. Easy-peasy to run 2 at a time. Watching hubs run 6 I'm constantly grilling him "how do they do this, how do they know that, what about this...basically up a wall. He sent me here. I've been reading and watching videos and reading resources. I currently run a bard..cause I was the ADD Cleric for 20 yrs that couldn't sit still if I had full mana..YOU'RE PULLING TOO SLOW!!! I tried to DPS but y'all know that neat little hammer we can summon pulls off most tanks. I am loving the Bard. I do use Melody and I am able to keep 10 songs up and running constantly, my group buff/attack/haste/mana/heal/dots/pets/etc. I also have mezz and charm for summoners and adds situational that I can add in. Along with my CD's I can pop to put in the mix for named mobs. Normal groups are way too slow for me with people AFKing, or leaving etc. I get in a groove as a Bard, don't screw with the mojo. Gaming is serious bidnes..if we ain't sweaten we ain't playin hard enough. Kidding.

I think I'm ready to get my own MQ2 and my own group going, poof insta-group...just like my insta-pot for cooking. LOVE IT!!! As you can see a Bard is perfect for me. Toss a coin to your witcher... I want to get to lvl 2 also so that I can participate on a bigger level and see other resources and I am saving pennies from heaven to get my MQ2 so that I can get my 6 mod squad.

Any advice you can give would greatly be welcomed. All advice is good advice. Hugs to you all<3

This will be perfect for you. So when the hubs wants to know how come you surpassed him and now he is asking YOU how you did this or that just remind him that he told you to come here!:) Kinda like serving him up that insta pot/group dish. Good Luck!

I forgot to add, read posts here and watch sic's great tutorial vids. There are a few ways to automate group activity, KissAssist , IHCmercs, CWTN plugins (MQWar, MQberzerker, etc) are all different ways to play and use Redguides . Dont worry totest out different ways and when stuck, ask here, the community is awesome.

As Redfrog said. If you need help with something, can't figure something out just ask answers usually come very quickly and you most of the time have a choice of which answer you want to use. I do know that some of the older folks here will even go one on one with you to get you going if need be. So just ask away.

Currently I do not box but am married to one who does. It's always fascinated me. I have 4 accounts and have played them together as separate accounts in a group just ALT+tab back and forth with not too much difficulty. But I only ran 2 at a time. Easy-peasy to run 2 at a time. Watching hubs run 6 I'm constantly grilling him "how do they do this, how do they know that, what about this...basically up a wall. He sent me here. I've been reading and watching videos and reading resources. I currently run a bard..cause I was the ADD Cleric for 20 yrs that couldn't sit still if I had full mana..YOU'RE PULLING TOO SLOW!!! I tried to DPS but y'all know that neat little hammer we can summon pulls off most tanks. I am loving the Bard. I do use Melody and I am able to keep 10 songs up and running constantly, my group buff/attack/haste/mana/heal/dots/pets/etc. I also have mezz and charm for summoners and adds situational that I can add in. Along with my CD's I can pop to put in the mix for named mobs. Normal groups are way too slow for me with people AFKing, or leaving etc. I get in a groove as a Bard, don't screw with the mojo. Gaming is serious bidnes..if we ain't sweaten we ain't playin hard enough. Kidding.

I think I'm ready to get my own MQ2 and my own group going, poof insta-group...just like my insta-pot for cooking. LOVE IT!!! As you can see a Bard is perfect for me. Toss a coin to your witcher... I want to get to lvl 2 also so that I can participate on a bigger level and see other resources and I am saving pennies from heaven to get my MQ2 so that I can get my 6 mod squad.

Any advice you can give would greatly be welcomed. All advice is good advice. Hugs to you all<3

Welcome to redguides. I recommend you watch these videos >>here<<. These are done by Redbot and can help you get started with Redguides MQ2 compile. If you are interested making your own kissassist ini's or editing them. This guide will help you a lot.

Last edited:
Question - Hi All new here thinking about boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back