• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hey Guys am in a littile bind here (1 Viewer)

RedCents
133¢
Am in a little bind with my bank at the moment. If there is anyone who is a position that can let me barrow 50 red cents . They would go a long way for me at this moment because I caught a virus and currently on sick leave from work and would love to play some EQ during this time. I will return the recent as soon as my issue is resolved . Thank you all in advance and have fun out.

Kind Regards,

You know you can earn RC by giving others RC on their posts. I don't think you are aware of this option since it does not look like you have ever given any.

You get 4 RC a day you can give away to posts you find helpful, funny or worthy. It does not come out of your RC bank. It is not difficult to earn enough each month for level 2 access if that is what you need?

So , how can I do it?
Example - when you read my post and look in the lower right corner you will see::rc

Along with the option to quote and reply. Click the red cent thing and it will put 10 RC on my post and 4 on yours.

30 days in a month = plenty of opportunities to RC other folk's posts.

You now have more than 50 which are needed to buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop. At the top of the screen you would click on RedCents and then select the shop. Click on buy one month of level 2, then go to your cart and finish the purchase

Guys thank you all so much for the help, this will make my time at home much better. But I have to learn more about what Redmonkey posted. I just love the this community we have here. Please if anyone needs anything feel free to ask. I would love to return a favor or even 10.

Example - when you read my post and look in the lower right corner you will see::rc

Along with the option to quote and reply. Click the red cent thing and it will put 10 RC on my post and 4 on yours.

30 days in a month = plenty of opportunities to RC other folk's posts.

You now have more than 50 which are needed to buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop. At the top of the screen you would click on RedCents and then select the shop. Click on buy one month of level 2, then go to your cart and finish the purchase

Thank you for explaining how that works! I'm sure it is listed somewhere plainly, but this is the first time I've stumbled across how it all works.

@Undefeated, $200 redcents coming your way. Thanks for being a member of our tribe and feel better soon.

No need to repay or feel indebted. Everyone in this community has already made life 1000% awesome…and they haven’t yet shunned me for overusing gif humor

And now and early memory of @brainiac hitting on girls…

<@brainiac says…> Yo baby wuzzup? How you doing…wait hold up…

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
@Undefeated, $200 redcents coming your way. Thanks for being a member of our tribe and feel better soon.

No need to repay or feel indebted. Everyone in this community has already made life 1000% awesome…and they haven’t yet shunned me for overusing gif humor

And now and early memory of @brainiac hitting on girls…

<@brainiac says…> Yo baby wuzzup? How you doing…wait hold up…

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
The person with the camera didn't seem to flinch as the kid gets run over in slow motion

Question - Hey Guys am in a littile bind here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back