• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Hey all i need for this to work is a Mac to auto accept invites and forms group (1 Viewer)

I just need it so someone in my guild sends and invite it will form group and it don't have to be set to group I just need it to accept invite from anyone.. so that it can from a group and then finish out the corpse summoning deal here

I just need it so someone in my guild sends and invite it will form group and it don't have to be set to group I just need it to accept invite from anyone.. so that it can from a group and then finish out the corpse summoning deal here
there is also MQ2AutoAccept which allows you to add names which you will automatically accept their invites and such

Request - Hey all i need for this to work is a Mac to auto accept invites and forms group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back