• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The November Enchanter Contest ends on the 30th!!! Submit your enchanter .ini here

Request - Hey all i need for this to work is a Mac to auto accept invites and forms group

RedCents
49¢
Hey all i need for this to work is a Mac to auto accept invites and forms groups anyone have any idea I did 2 times and have forgotten to write it all down

RedCents
49¢
I just need it so someone in my guild sends and invite it will form group and it don't have to be set to group I just need it to accept invite from anyone.. so that it can from a group and then finish out the corpse summoning deal here

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
8,143¢
I just need it so someone in my guild sends and invite it will form group and it don't have to be set to group I just need it to accept invite from anyone.. so that it can from a group and then finish out the corpse summoning deal here
there is also MQ2AutoAccept which allows you to add names which you will automatically accept their invites and such

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
8,143¢
all I need at this point is to know where the names are saved and stored so I can copy and past em cant find any place
You should check out the page that i linked, has a ton of info on the plugin

The file you're looking for is called MQ2AutoAccept.ini it will be in your release folder