• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Hey again community. (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
What can I say, what -wouldn't- bring me back.

Yeah, I missed you guys so much that I decided to come back. I remember RedGuides being awesome, and I didn't know that it had changed, but uhh yeah, for those who remember my stupid antics and ridiculous rants, Hi again... for those who don't know me... I am an idiot, I talk a lot of smack, but deep down, I love everyone... Even Jigs21, who I verbally molested on the old Redguides for no reason... I'll laugh at it now... Until I do something dumb again, but until then...

Hi, and uhh, this better be as good as it was!
-Erol

Its an old story NotEmo, he had some disagreement with Jigs on IRC or something like that.

I don't understand why more people aren't concerned that George W. Bush eats kittens? I mean that photo is pretty clear!

I think I pretty effectively scared most RG's veterans away when I showed up back there. Is this true?

Toast - Hey again community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back