• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - helps please (1 Viewer)

RedCents
72¢
im having cleric healing issues
so im running 2 groups on this laptop.. ( planning on 3 groups as i lvl them )
main group
pal
clr
chanter
monk
rog
bard

group 2
war
clr
monk
mage
bard
shammy

i use my paly as my main.. so i kiss assist /assist the paly
paly gets heals just fine from her groups cleric
by the warrior doesn't get any heals from her groups cleric..
her group infact doesn't get any heals..

what i want is for Each group cleric to focus on that group

please help

Are you running both groups independently or next to each other?

If independent then on each Tank create a hotkey - for KA - mine say :

KISS ASS as the name 😁 ( I also make this lettering Green because its a GO button )
/bcg //makemevisable ( I do this because if your toons are invis, they won't start buffing which causes KA not to full cycle)
/bcg //target Tanknamehere
/bcg //pause 10 ( this is 1 second to allow everyone time to target that tank )
/bcg //mac kissassist

I also have a G-Mac OFF hotkey that I turn RED lettering since its a STOP button
/bcga //mac off
/bcga //end

Depending on the mac, or sometimes I use this , so I can do a round of the overseer macro , then hit KISS ASS again.

You can mix and match for other macros like RGMercs or whatever as well.

For the "/bcg //pause 10", you do not need to use the "/bcg ". Because your ask to all your toon to do a pause, instead to only use the Pause on the char who command them all.
I am not 100% sure or this, but try to change "/bcg //pause 10" & "/bcg //mac kissassist" by "/pause 10, /bcg //mac kissassist".
Change "/bcga //mac off" to "/bcga //endmac" ?

Use Green for launch your macro and Red for stop it is fine, i prefer use a PINK color i do not use for any other macro than for hotkey who use a MQ2 command.

Last edited:
Problem - helps please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back