• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

help :/ (1 Viewer)

imported_swizzle

RedCents
hi all,

i had this mail from a bot/chinees.. i sended some C.O.D. mails to him and this came back.. someome know what it means
wowscrnshot071607073745ol0.jpg

Swizzle :doh:

OK, is it just me or is there nothing there? Cuz if it is just me I am going to feel rather stupid in about an hour when I see the responses answering the question.. Ah well feeling stupid is a common experence for me *hits post*

I think it means, "Seseme Chicken" well, thats the only thing I can read in asian =\

A becomes E during the translation process. You see, after the cat hormones are released from the egg rolls, Asian translation becomes ALOT more difficult. To combat this, some will crack open the egg roll to expel the cabbage innerds, only leaving the fried noodle type thing. Or atleast, thats what I like to do. Anyhow, I don't really know where I'm going wtih this so I give up =(

We have come to the opinion after a talk to decipher what in such a picture is your writing that you should decide not to be one who is such a racist.:nay:

Maybe its because your character is called message, maybe its a typo in there crappy bot script.

Some r in STV killing and skinning. Its funny when you steal skins

I used to spend whole days in Un'goro on my rogue way back in the day... follow around people hunting devilsaurs... wait for them to kill, loot, then jump them, stunlock them down, and skin their dino.

Better still was if it was someone trying to solo... sap, skin, restealth, THEN kill em :) Best way to get a whine post on the forums ever, imo. Not to mention you could make decent cash on the side too.

help :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back