• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - help with EQBC and a holyshit/downshit (1 Viewer)

Loadstone

RedCents
62¢
First planning on going to 12 box crew have multiple wizards I was wondering if there is a way to just /bct "all wizards" //multiline... because I'm going to have 6 wizards and 1 mage a standard 5 line hotkey just isn't going to cut it. Kissassist while is nice for when im lazy I prefer to time my nukes and don't want them just chain casting until 0om on garbage which leads to the other issue

I need a holyshit/downshit that will sit my characters when they're are >90% mana while in combat but doesn't chain sit them if they have agro, ideally stands them when they get agro before being hit.

run into either a 0om group or a dead cleric because kiss with combat med on is serious about wanting to sit right now :)

or is there a more effective way to deal with either of these issues? was considering isboxer but I don't have any real knowledge on it.

- - - Updated - - -

think I might of found a work around for spells using mq2cast /bca //multiline ; /Target ID ${Target.ID} ; /casting "burn" gem1
assume it will only try to cast "burn" on classes with that as an available option? still messing around trying to figure it out lol

I am assuming you meant when your mana is less than 90%....but you could start here and add ( or remove) checks as needed...
Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}<90) /sit
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /stand

Last edited:
getting on both downshits:
Unparsable in Calculation: '$'
Failed to parse /if condition '(FALSE && FALSE && FALSE && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[toonsname)', non-numeric encountered

It was missing closing tags
Rich (BB code):
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /stand

downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) && ${Me.PctMana}<90) /sit
downshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /stand

not getting error message waiting in raid can't test it yet... =)

Question - help with EQBC and a holyshit/downshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back