• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - help with BST ini? [holy's down's] (1 Viewer)

crazystraws

RedCents
16¢
for the most part this works, and has worked pretty well for me... so if you don't have something better maybe this can help you as well ... however
maybe some of you can give me some tips & insight to make this better... and well make it all work.
most of the holy's and downs i see are for things like cam strike asp etc.. things i have on a social macro that i hold down with a macro'd keyboard...
i'm more interested in seeing what kind of "oh shit" deaths can be avoided and to take away from some of the ridiculous amount of clicking we have to do as Bst.

(i don't have any para's or end frenzy on here because i like to use them situationally. less impending doom than something like possum or warders gift. )

[MQ2AASpend_Settings]
AutoSpend=1
BruteForce=0
BankPoints=0
[MQ2AASpend_AAList]
[MQ2Rez]
Soundfile=C:\Users\denny\Desktop\MQ\mq2rez.wav
Accept=1
[MQ2Melee]
asp=1
bvivi=20
cstrike=1
enrage=1
facing=0
fclaw=20
feigndeath=30
feralswipe=1
gorillasmash=0
infuriate=1
kick=1
begging=0
forage=0
melee=1
petassist=1
petengagehps=99
petmend=50
mendcompanion=1
petrange=75
plugin=1
warder'sgift=1
resume=75
standup=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=75
synergy=0
version=7.050
downflag1=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
Holyflag50=1
downshit1=/if (!${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Breather]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Breather <-------- doesn't seem to be working
holyshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warder's Gift]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50) /alt act 458
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Blessing]} && ${Pet.PctHPs}<60) /alt act 3705 <-------- doesn't seem to be working
holyshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mend Companion]} && ${Pet.PctHPs}<50) /alt act 58 <-------- doesn't seem to be working
holyshit4=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Sacrifice]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<60) /alt act 444 <--------- doesn't seem to be working
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Protection of the Warder]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40) /alt act 8302 <--------- doesn't seem to be working
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Protective Spirit Discipline]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<70) /disc Protective Spirit Discipline
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Monkey's Spirit Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<80) /disc Monkey's Spirit Discipline Rk. II
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Focused Clamor of Claws Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /disc Focused Clamor of Claws Rk. II
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Evulsing Rk. III]} && !${Bool[${Me.Song[Bestial Evulsing Rk. III].ID}]}) /disc Bestial Evulsing Rk. III
holyshit10=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Attack of the Warders]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 981
holyshit11=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Roar of Thunder]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 362
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reflexive Rending]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<90) /disc Reflexive Rending
holyshit13=/if (${Cast.Ready[Blood Drinker's Coating]} && !${Me.Song[Vampiric Aura].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /cast item "Blood Drinker's Coating"
holyshit14=/if (${Cast.Ready[Necromantic Dragon Bone]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Necromantic Dragon Bone" item
holyshit15=/if (${Cast.Ready[Savagesoul Jerkin of the Wilds]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Savagesoul Jerkin of the Wilds" Item
holyshit16=/if (${Cast.Ready[Boreal Tunic of the Fang]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Boreal Tunic of the Fang" Item
holyshit50=/if (${Bool[${Spawn[npc radius 100 crystall]}]}) /multiline ; /target crystall ; /attack

down1. !${Melee.Combat} is unnecessary and can be removed. Do you have the base disc or the rk 2 or 3 version of breather?

Are you getting any error messages in your MQ window when you have these holyshits turned on? It'll be spamming by quickly if so.

yup

- - - Updated - - -

sorry i'm going to have to log for now, tyvm for your help i look forward to working this out. ( didn't want you to be waiting on a reply from me now that i have to go )

It's ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}, but I'm not 100% certain that will update without targeting the pet. Let me dig into a bit.

EDIT -- Actually, I don't think you need it to be targeted. Try putting Me in front of Pet?

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can ignore me -- I tested it in game and both work. I'll just go back to my corner (When did that add the Pet TLO?)

Well, I do have some useful advice for you: Try out each of the components of your if checks manually by doing things like
Rich (BB code):
/echo ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Blessing]}
in game. You should be able to figure out from there where your holies are going wrong.

Request - help with BST ini? [holy's down's]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back