• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Help moving a Bazaar mule (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,519¢
I need a little help with moving my bazaar mule. I traded all the gear to the new mule and copy the contents of the BZR file over to the new one, but the prices are not showing up. I don't feel like manually entering dozens of item prices. Is there another file that I need to modify?

Yea the bazaar mac is a godsend. I don’t even have to worry about it. It will max price all items that are unique on the bazaar though. I have a few items worth 20k sitting at 2m because I’m too lazy to actually set the prices myself

Do this. Delete bazaar files as mentioned above for the location, log off all the way. Re-launch and log in (I have found for some reason you have to log all the way out to get the information to reset even after a file delete :shrug: ). Then run bazaar mac once you set up the parameters in the config file. Done and done!

Question - Help moving a Bazaar mule

Users who are viewing this thread

Back