• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Hello! Returning EQ player (1 Viewer)

Emu

RedCents
230¢
Hey community!

Im returning after a looong time. PallyDPS convinced me to get back into it! A lot has changed to say the least.. i hope to see some of you folks out there. 😁 I'm excited to re-experience EQ!

Take care.

-Emu

Yep your going to have fun, be sure to do a ton of reading on these forums so many good tips. The Redguides videos, and Sic video's help a ton. The Kissassist wiki page should keep you busy for days lol. People love answering questions feel free to ask if you can't find it on a search. o7 Enjoy your stay.

Hey community!

Im returning after a looong time. PallyDPS convinced me to get back into it! A lot has changed to say the least.. i hope to see some of you folks out there. 😁 I'm excited to re-experience EQ!

Take care.

-Emu

Welcome back! I'm newly returned myself, and the community has been nothing short of amazing. It's addictive. Have a blast!

Fabulous - Hello! Returning EQ player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back