• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Fabulous - Hello! Returning EQ player (1 Viewer)

Emu

RedCents
230¢
Hey community!

Im returning after a looong time. PallyDPS convinced me to get back into it! A lot has changed to say the least.. i hope to see some of you folks out there. 😁 I'm excited to re-experience EQ!

Take care.

-Emu

Yep your going to have fun, be sure to do a ton of reading on these forums so many good tips. The Redguides videos, and Sic video's help a ton. The Kissassist wiki page should keep you busy for days lol. People love answering questions feel free to ask if you can't find it on a search. o7 Enjoy your stay.

Hey community!

Im returning after a looong time. PallyDPS convinced me to get back into it! A lot has changed to say the least.. i hope to see some of you folks out there. 😁 I'm excited to re-experience EQ!

Take care.

-Emu

Welcome back! I'm newly returned myself, and the community has been nothing short of amazing. It's addictive. Have a blast!

Fabulous - Hello! Returning EQ player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back