• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Head Count (1 Viewer)

Sign the headcount

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ccomp5950

This isn't my section, but I'd like to know.

How many people view this section within a month, that actually use it.

(Hint: If you don't even play EQ2 or used anything listed here then you don't need to "Sign" the headcount).

So here is the deal...sign the headcount sheet let us get an idea of who all is in here.

Also if you have found this section useful sign that headcount as well.

I'd put this in a General discussion section for the forums but it doesn't appear to have one.

Meh, Kinda sucks :/. All the EQ2 people stopped playing EQ2. So now we don't have polls and such. OR lots of exploits being posted.

No, and EQ2 is a good game, but it never took off. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm still going to post stuff in this section whenever I find it, as long as it's quality information and I think that it's going to help you.

The prizes from our previous polls are being taken care of, which makes me happy... and probably makes the people who are patiently waiting, happy too. And because you all are a part of what makes this section of RG, anyone is a subscriber or contributor and wants to go from here to one of the other games that we cover on the new site (now or future games) or a new custom title, just PM me and I will take care of you.

I'm going to be switching to working on the new upcoming part of the site, which is supposed to be released soon. We've got our heart and souls into the new site, so I hope that you'll check it out no matter what game you're playing, and I'm hoping that you'll enjoy it.

Stay tuned, be sure to check out RedBema's announcement, and thanks guys and gals.

I wanted to vote but it wouldn't let me because the is closed :(

Because I do view this section atleast once a month ^_^

Closing this up, forgot to close the topic with the poll, welcome back insert laugh here

Head Count
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back