• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Having trouble find eq file location for loading all character (1 Viewer)

wmontague46

RedCents
I am brand new to this today so please dont be to harsh! I am trying to set it up so I can load all my characters at the same time on to the new server rizlona. I have added a shortname for rizlona correctly i believe already, now I am having trouble with finding my EQ location. I have right clicked eq icon on desktop and clicked properties to find its location. The message I am getting when trying to load all characters is as follows.

"Windows cannot find d:/glyph/games/launchpad.libs/eqgame.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Am I missing something? When clicking browse as well to find eq file location the location given from right click then properties cannot be found. Please help out I can wait to start boxing effectively!

Problem - Having trouble find eq file location for loading all character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back