• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Hardcore Heritage 2023 has started (1 Viewer)

For Live, I don't think there much that is a must have. There are a couple of items that can be useful.

Lower Guk
Darkened Brigandine Tunic - Invis item for some classes that don't natively have invis. Not fixed invis.

Crushbone - Raid (easily completed by one group)
Bloody Orc Signet - Guardian Circle 3
Crushbone Fetish Choker - Circle of Life 3

Permafrost - Raid (I haven't tried it)
Dragon Bone Bracelet - Circle of Power 3

Castle Mistmoore
Possessed Stone Fragment - decent aug for FtP
Issis' Fang - something for FtP I suppose
Chestplate of the Dark Flame - Proc buff that does damage and a stun (up to 105). Primarily for Warrior

SolB - Raid (I haven't tried it)
Selo`s Drums of the March - can cast Chant of Chaos, no cooldown. Alternative exists from Velk's that has a 90s cooldown.

Old Seb
Darkened Cone of the Mystics - highest Hp/AC for a non weapon in the primary slot. Good for zero riposte reasons
Darkened Box of Nil Space - 40 slot, if you still need bags
Darkened Journeyman's Walking Stick - Malo proc, useable by everyone except Int casters

Darkened Deepwater Vambraces - Paladin only, DD+ agro. 2min cooldown
Darkened Cobalt Bracer - Warrior only, DD+ agro. 2min cooldown
Darkened Brell's Keg Popper - Yaulp buff for anyone other than Ber. Possibly useful for a hybrid to get mana. Might have stacking problems (I don't have one to test with)

Edit: Added note on Popper
Edit2: Corrected to Chant of Chaos

Last edited:
Hmm doesn't seem like Nagy's Lair is part of the HH right now.

yeah its only the first stage of it..

HH1 - Blackburrow, Cazic, Old Guk, Unrest, and Seb

The next stage, HH2 , starts on the 21st of June, and will include Crushbone, Permafrost, Mistmoore, and Naggys.

HH1 (current stage) will go inactive at that same time..

yeah its only the first stage of it..

HH1 - Blackburrow, Cazic, Old Guk, Unrest, and Seb

The next stage, HH2 , starts on the 21st of June, and will include Crushbone, Permafrost, Mistmoore, and Naggys.

HH1 (current stage) will go inactive at that same time..
Ahhh got it. Thank you!

Another Tidbit I meant to pass along...

Ancient Cloak of Flames you can use an Urthron's Ultimate Unattuner on it and give it to another character. That way all your toons can get the Ancient Flames AA for it. Equip it. Click it. Put it in an Urthron's Ultimate Unattuner, give it to your next toon. Rinse repeat until you run out of Loyalty Tokens, Overseer Tetradrachms or Alts.

And, from my other post.. you can do the same with Ice Encrusted and Blood-soaked items. If you want the AA upgrade from one of those items for a different toon. Then just trade it back to the toon you want wearing it.

News - Hardcore Heritage 2023 has started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back