• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Happy New Years! What’s Your 1 EQ Wish? (1 Viewer)

To reach max level (FTP) and stay there, to do some dungeons / raids, I was max for like 5 days before the release

To get a decent hair style for my half elf ranger - that blocky red bob is just awful. Wish I could have a pony like human sk's have or even nice long hair like half elf enchanters.

An MQ tools button for an MQ toolbar to the map window (similar to the edit tools button / menu) to toggle on and off the display of MQ augmented map info selectively.
WAY beyond my programming skills =)

@Katiekaboom turn off layer 2 of map window = mq2 stuff disappears.
This I know, but a lot of the info is very useful, just cluttered. Would still like the info there, but some filtering ability for the Non-npc stuff. Example: Still being able to see the "Glowing Globe" items in Lceanium without seeing all the "Dreadland Orange" & "Dreadland Vegetables" grownspawns littering the map, Or being able to . . . Hit one button and stop displaying Grey conned mobs, Green conned mobs without typing in a string of /maphide <partial npc name> commands

EQ wish or MQ/VV wish?

EQ would be a server with no "easy" mode... no corpse summoners, no rezzers lobby and PoK teleport ONLY to starting cities

MQ/VV not much at all... all works pretty good for what I need it to do.... ONE thing is I would REALLY like a visual display of my pulling arc and adjustable via UI on the fly

I would like to MAX my aa's prior to a new expac this time I have never been able to complete that Feat of Strength

Toast - Happy New Years! What’s Your 1 EQ Wish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back