• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Happy New Years! What’s Your 1 EQ Wish?

RedCents
118¢
To get a decent hair style for my half elf ranger - that blocky red bob is just awful. Wish I could have a pony like human sk's have or even nice long hair like half elf enchanters.

RedCents
660¢
An MQ tools button for an MQ toolbar to the map window (similar to the edit tools button / menu) to toggle on and off the display of MQ augmented map info selectively.
WAY beyond my programming skills =)

RedCents
618¢
An MQ tools button for an MQ toolbar to the map window (similar to the edit tools button / menu) to toggle on and off the display of MQ augmented map info selectively.
WAY beyond my programming skills =)
I just made 2 hotkeys to accomplish this.

/mapfilter named

And

/mapfilter npc

RedCents
660¢
@Katiekaboom turn off layer 2 of map window = mq2 stuff disappears.
This I know, but a lot of the info is very useful, just cluttered. Would still like the info there, but some filtering ability for the Non-npc stuff. Example: Still being able to see the "Glowing Globe" items in Lceanium without seeing all the "Dreadland Orange" & "Dreadland Vegetables" grownspawns littering the map, Or being able to . . . Hit one button and stop displaying Grey conned mobs, Green conned mobs without typing in a string of /maphide <partial npc name> commands

Noob001

RedCents
158¢
EQ wish or MQ/VV wish?

EQ would be a server with no "easy" mode... no corpse summoners, no rezzers lobby and PoK teleport ONLY to starting cities

MQ/VV not much at all... all works pretty good for what I need it to do.... ONE thing is I would REALLY like a visual display of my pulling arc and adjustable via UI on the fly