• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Happy Holidays VS Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

Frybread

RedCents
31¢
You can change the fate of Not Addicted this holiday season.

MERRYCHRISTMAS versus HAPPYHOLIDAYS

This will be a duel to the death in WoW. The winner will decide one of the two following outcomes:

1) We keep the Son of God theme. The word "holiday" is censored and replaced with "christmas" throughout the entire site.

2) We go with a non-denominational snow theme that celebrates everything and nothing at the same time. The word "christmas" is censored and replaced with "holiday" throughout the entire site.

Are you willing to die for your cause? Are you willing to log in and spend a good 30 minutes traveling your level 1 character to a meeting spot? Reply and we'll set you up as an official contender for the most important duel of your life.

The blood bath will take place Friday the 15th, 8pm PST on the Frostmane server.

No way, part of the adventure is the journey. I'm pretty sure that'll be part of the competition anyway.

Make the meeting in Silithus. And we all still have to be lvl 1 when wwe get there. Hell, I don't even know if that's possible. We might lvl just from "You have discovered Un'Goro Shitheap"

I'd punch a hole in my gut if I had to run through Un'Goro at level 1, I can barely make it through at 60 with the billions of dinosaurs that cling to you like an unwanted child.

Getting there would be pretty easy I think. You can just res hop your way there. Making it there and still being level 1 would be pretty damned hard. I ran my NE priest from Darnassus to Elwynn at release (like 10 fucking times cuz we kept switching servers to find one without a queue) and every time I got to level 2 : ( Maybe if you swam most of the way or something?! I dunno.

LOL, no way. Our lev 1 agro radius would pull mobs from Tanaris if we somehow actually ended up in Silithus.
I have a piece of espresso bean in my nose. Thank you Runned.

I totally would be in (Go Christmas!), except I have non-WoW related plans for this Friday night for the first time in...a long time.

Question good syre, should we choose our race based on our cause?

For /loc, my vote is Gnomeregan, that place just screams Holiday Showdown.

im totally down for this. i shall be a knight for christmas! i take it the xmas people will be one faction and the holiday people will be the other faction?

Drunkymex and Scourbyalex where at my house. It wasn't until we were pretty drunky that I realized we missed it. We three sat around the fire, held hands, and quietly wept for a few minutes. Then I punched them out, stole their wallets and drank their booze.

Happy Holidays VS Merry Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back