• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Happy Canada Day! (1 Viewer)

Happy Canada Day!

Originally from Ontario, I would tend to root against the Canadiens. But as the only Canadian team left, my support is fully behind them. But 0-2 is a tough place to come back from.

Happy Canada Day!

Originally from Ontario, I would tend to root against the Canadiens. But as the only Canadian team left, my support is fully behind them. But 0-2 is a tough place to come back from.

haha yeah, the guy I work with is a big Leafs fan, so really wants to see Montreal fall hard.. But we have a lot of habs fans here, not having our own team, they are basically the closest.. that or Boston..

I wonder why July was such a popular month for the birth of nations...
Can't speak for other nations, but nothing gets done in Canada in the winter. And the lack of AC probably made folks a bit more prone to revolutions...

July is really no more common than other months for national independence days. Just local confirmation bias.

IRL - Happy Canada Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back