• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Halloween mission (1 Viewer)

blackveil1

RedCents
56¢
Hi i was wondering if there is a pretty simple way to do the Monster mission for the illusion mask, with a full 6 man box group. i know i have to do all the prequests leading to it but the mission itself has me a little worried

What's the name of the mission? Is it new or old? If it's old, just search the forums here.... someone likely has something posted for it.

I think it might be this one? Bone Mask of Horror
It was a pain just cause you have to do so much and some of it is lengthy. IIRC the comments in Allah really helped.
That being said a lot will depend on your level. Hard at lower levels, easy at higher of course

Don't forget these Halloween quests involving pumpkins which are not listed in Allah and easily overlooked:

s redmonkey had the mask right, and to get it you have to do a monster mission as the deities and idk how ill use all 6 of my toons at once XD

Ah yeah I remember that one ....Out With the Old

Read the comments in Allah if nothing found here in these forums. You can do it using mercs but you'll need to set them up to use Bayle marks instead of plat.

While one of them says to leave others outside to save the timer on the bayle marks iirc I just took 3 of my characters in at one time. There are set times on when the waves come so you have to have enough bayle marks to last.

The other way was to could jiggle the suspend merc during the countdown before the next wave

I just used extra bayle marks.

But I did have to run it more than once for 6 toons - 3 on each run.

So I did this with my 2 groups I couldn't get the Bayles Mark's to work, but I 3 boxed the entire event on my first go withb2 mercs failed it on last wave tried again and messed the mercs up so I just had to try it with no mercs I did end up finishing it with zero mercs and just 3 toons I used sk, war, and cleric no deaths till the last group at the end I focused adds first then the mini bosses once I got all the adds down I ended up alternating tanking with the sk and warrior and would just completely heal which ever one wasnt dead, the second group of 3 box I suspended the mercs till right before the 3rd wave as it was easy until then, with the merca it was cake lol

Question - Halloween mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back