• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Halloween Illusion Vender - PoK (1 Viewer)

Incognito

RedCents
1,338¢
I didn't see anyone posting this: There are 2 Halloween vendors near the large bank in PoK selling various Halloween foods and illusions. Some of the illusions are pretty cool. They are free (as of right now), no rent, no trade, temporary etc etc. There are a few items that are placeable that might be nifty, I picked up a broken bottle, colored sparkler, and a vampire stake for my house.

Can you drop those no rent / temp illusions into the illusion keyring?

I dunno, will have to try next time I'm in town. I know if you use them from inventory they go poof, and the illusions don't persist zoning.

Speaking of towns; it might be these vendors are in all the starting cities. I don't get back to town much, if ever, but created a new toon and of course started in Crescent Reach and found the vendors there at the spawn spot, just FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, wont let you place it on the key ring.

News - Halloween Illusion Vender - PoK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back