• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Hail, Tribunal(Ayonae Ro) Denizens (1 Viewer)

Jmo

Ex-Admin Dust Bunny
RedCents
1,087¢
So, yeah...I'm back in the world of Norrath. I've retired my Bard and am now playing my orignal character, my Cleric. It feels really good to be back in EQ again. I didn't realize how much I missed it, until that familiar loading screen music started...

Anyway, I'm going to be back on Norrath for the time being an am looking for some good groups, especially when my friends aren't on. But most of all, I would like to get to know more of our community. So, if you play on the Tribunal, and would like to chat or group in-game, send me a PM here with your Char name and I'll look you up in game!

Extended breaks haha...most of us take them, God knows I have...several times.

Used to be on Trib for awhile (worked graveyard here, so joined an Aussie guild on Trib since that was my play time)...don't think I have any toons over there anymore though.

Extended breaks haha...most of us take them, God knows I have...several times.

Used to be on Trib for awhile (worked graveyard here, so joined an Aussie guild on Trib since that was my play time)...don't think I have any toons over there anymore though.

Southern Legion, huh? I knew a lot of people there. Good group of folks, and a badass raiding guild.

Southern Legion, huh? I knew a lot of people there. Good group of folks, and a badass raiding guild.

Yeah, SL had some good people, but wound up going back to school during the "normal" hours of the day, so could no longer raid with them...(this was during the PoP days to give you an idea how long ago it's been).

Hail, Tribunal(Ayonae Ro) Denizens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back