• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! I PWNED U ALL!! :)) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roBoZ2

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Just wanted to say byebye you stupid freaks.

Maybe you are not so dumb, because you could find out that I c&p-ed.

But, you should know, that I will pay for access, and then, post all inside content out to the whole world... Everytime some1 posts something new, I will send it to Blizz and post it into my own website, so redguides will not be so long living :)

PS: Thank you Cade for gaving me free access a month ago for 2 weeks just bacuse of this stupid game :D

OH NO HE WILL DESTROY US!!! It was really nice knowing you all. Too bad roboz decided to stop the magic.

majin1970 said:
I'm quite sure the admin could easily ban your IP.

Cade, would you like to do the honors?

You jerk, I can go to an internetcafe and register from there :D:D

ROFL

You have nothing better to do than waste your time arguing over the internet? lol

And to take it as far as PAYING to use an internet café just to argue on the web?

G.E.T. A. L.I.F.E.

Either that or try coming back when your balls have dropped and your voice has stopped jumping between Barry White and Julian Clarey octaves... Oh and here's a nice link for you... http://www.clearasil.com/ - I highly recommend it if you ever want to find yourself a female companion instead of having your only sexual gratification as playing with your nubbin of flesh to your mummy's Choice catalogue while hiding in the bathroom pretending you're having a bath...

Perhaps then people will take you seriously.

abm.jpg

nah no need to be evil... Go die in a conor plz

Last edited:
You dont know he might have CPed from somewhere or his mom helped him putting the sentence together !

i must say that roBo should get punched for trying to down a website that "helps people" lol

harryangel said:
I need popcorn! i love this drama

great...thanks a lot for saying that...

i was sitting here doing very good, in a fix working on a website style...now i have to interupt my process of 'being in the zone' to go get some popcorn...just cuz you mentioned it...

I hope you're happy now... :p

lol blizz LIKES us...id lay wagers to there being silent GM's among us....who else to get the sploits/haxx/and jucy dirt from than a group of people helping eachother be better than the rest?
If they got rid of us they would have less easy acces to a group of people leaning on the shadyer side of wow who are willing to share secrets

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! I PWNED U ALL!! :))
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back