• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hack Question!! (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
Is there a hack or offset to change your characters hp or being able to do abilities they you aint supposed to do? like a warrior being able to complete heal or have 32k hp?

Medium answer:

That information is held server-side. Anything held server-side can't be changed.

The reason that hacks like warp and runspeed work is because your location is held client-side, meaning your computer has control over it.

I have a question. Does the marcos only work on the new account or can you use marcos in ones regluar account? lets say I have a lvl 60 necro on sol sek ro that I need to get his aa's up. could I use the marcos for him?

Redbot said:
Medium answer:

That information is held server-side. Anything held server-side can't be changed.

The reason that hacks like warp and runspeed work is because your location is held client-side, meaning your computer has control over it.

I have an idea.. :D

Heres an example of my idea...

I.E.
Cleric > Cast > Complete Heal : (lagspike)
ClientSide > Cleric > Cast Incomplete
ServerSide > Cleric > Cast Completed
Character = Manaless Heal.
Is this in any way possible if we are able to control what packets are sent to the Server Side? Considering we let 'Casting' go through but maybe send a fake dupe of 'Casting Complete' (considering the first cast will always have to be a legit sucessful heal, but the following ones can be fake) and have the cleric be able to actually complete the heal but not lose mana, since the server thinks it was a sucessful heal?

Sorry this is kind of complicated to understand, im not the best when it comes to explaining things, but if you get the idea, let me know if this is possible or if this is too risky to even look into. :o

no way around that? (sending bogus info) to trick server into thinking that spell landed? (But not taking away mana from user) or switching the usersname after request.. or something along those lines to dodge losing mana etc?

Yes, there actually is a way, it requires a plugin, but unfortunately it was deleted from the FH forums before i got around to looking at it :(
you can do the same thing with mana, but bards wouldn't get any benefit from it as mana regen other than FT gear and aa's don't affect us. And i'm terrible at C code right now, haven't tried for a little over 5 years now.

So it is possible!
This just opens new doors for all mana casters ihmo... Can you imagion a wizard constent nuking ?! pfft... someone find that code and/or if possible, be creative and try something w/it. Just BE CAREFUL, this looks to be in the most extreme side of offsets imho, you can really do something w/this.

the thing its really doing is saying that somebody casted a CH on you every 6 seconds, so for a warrior is normally an auto heal every 6 seconds. too bad i don't know a spell that will regen an instant amount of mana without hurting you

not sure if this would work, but if you could watch the memmory and use the flowing thought tribute ability, you might be able to find out what offset the actual flowing thought regen is at, and you'd somehow have to convince the server that its at what you want it to be at.... dunno how to do it atm though, i'll keep thinking about/looking into it.

Sounds good, i'll look into it as much as i can, since im not a programmer im not going to be able to do much work on this, but i'll try to keep the ideas coming :p

Last edited:
Not able to get anything for this, atleast i dont see how i can screw with the spell to make it work w/out downtime. =/
And the vail is not the most common for the pp etc. =/
But there is still hope if anyone is able to help out w/ coding and screwing around w/ charges/spell-cooldown :p

Hack Question!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back