• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Guild Clicky Portals (Stratos, FM, ETC) Question (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,792¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Are there any of these that are unlimited?

Meaning if i found someone willing, they could drop one in my guild hall?

Or are all of these 1 per account kind of nonsense?

Are there any of these that are unlimited?

Meaning if i found someone willing, they could drop one in my guild hall?

Or are all of these 1 per account kind of nonsense?

Usually the 999 item claims are still limited to one use unless it goes away. For example, you nuke your guild hall and everything gets wiped, you can get another portal through claim to toss in there. I don’t think it’ll let you drop portals in just any guild hall, although that would be awesome.

Usually the 999 item claims are still limited to one use unless it goes away. For example, you nuke your guild hall and everything gets wiped, you can get another portal through claim to toss in there. I don’t think it’ll let you drop portals in just any guild hall, although that would be awesome.

Are they Lore tagged? I've never noticed to be honest..

I have a sneaking suspicion they are not though, as one of my guildies placed a couple of the FM iksar statues in our guild hall for the "look" ..

the limitation for GH's is I think you need to be a member of the guild and at sufficient rank within said guild in order to place an item.. but once thats done, nothing saying your ass cant get booted out.. and i think item stays in place until you go into the guild village (as said expunged member) and look at items at the guild hall plot.. you will see any items you placed there, and can recover them..

Are they Lore tagged? I've never noticed to be honest..

I have a sneaking suspicion they are not though, as one of my guildies placed a couple of the FM iksar statues in our guild hall for the "look" ..

the limitation for GH's is I think you need to be a member of the guild and at sufficient rank within said guild in order to place an item.. but once thats done, nothing saying your ass cant get booted out.. and i think item stays in place until you go into the guild village (as said expunged member) and look at items at the guild hall plot.. you will see any items you placed there, and can recover them..

If that's the case, how is there not a market for this shit yet? lol... I want a few portals placed in my guild hall!

If that's the case, how is there not a market for this shit yet? lol... I want a few portals placed in my guild hall!

For the LOW PRICE of ONLY 2krono... ACT NOW, and get a BONUS Cynosure of Health!

Haha j/k not my business, but hey good opportunity for an entrepreneur!

Don't you want to haggle???

I have plat to burn.... months of AFK killing in DH while PL'ing toons got me a shitload of gems to sell, which was soon eclipsed by the plat I made in the bazaar selling tons of random shit. I'm not as rich as I used to be because I bought up some krono, but I'm sure I have a mil or two hanging around somewhere.

Sorry Sic I have never bought a collector's edition to get them but to clear up something. You don't have to be guilded to drop a portal in someone's guild hall you just have to be granted access to that guild hall and given the permission to place items. Once that's done you can go on about your day but if the character that placed the clicky gets deleted for whatever reason then the clicky vanishes.

Sum1 I'll take some of that plat off your hands :)

Sorry Sic I have never bought a collector's edition to get them but to clear up something. You don't have to be guilded to drop a portal in someone's guild hall you just have to be granted access to that guild hall and given the permission to place items. Once that's done you can go on about your day but if the character that placed the clicky gets deleted for whatever reason then the clicky vanishes.

Sum1 I'll take some of that plat off your hands :)

Someone very graciously offered to drop a couple portals in my palatial guild hall, which was freakin amazing. Thanks to that person!! (I’m not calling them out here because I don’t know if they want others asking them for the same gift lol)

If anyone’s got the RoS/TBL Portal clicks and wants to drop them in my house ... let me know ;)

Im looking for all portal clickies for my guild, On test server, if anyone can help, please send me a message.
EOK ( iskar statue),ROS ( Gorowen translocator beacon), TBL ( Statos rune) TOV ( Crystal caverns port) COV ( Colbalt scar)( very low proiority)

Question - Guild Clicky Portals (Stratos, FM, ETC) Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back