• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Guide for coming back to live? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
686¢
I am thinking of coming back to Live.

Curious if there are any guides on how to gear up. I know there is some pretty good guides on where to level etc, but the last time i tried to play live, my toons hit 95 and gear started to become an issue. I wasn't sure where to go to gear etc. A comprehesive guide like, hit 90, camp this gear in these zones, hit 95, camp this gear in these zones etc etc.

Any insight would be helpful, much appreciated!

One tip I can give is that you can keep repeating the merc upgrade quest for a really nice chunk of experience, not to mention the extra exp you get while completing it. I recommend doing the whole thing and then popping Lessons of the Devoted right before turning it in. Also, if you know you're going to log soon then just camp out in PoK and come back the next day to repeat while your Lessons is still going from the day before. Mostly this is a good tactic if you don't have a lot of time on your hands, but still like to play everyday.

Whether its a heroic toon or toons reaching heroic level, i have one Golden Rule for them all.

Get Level 92 and start using Fear Touched armor plus lvl 92 non-visibles in baz (2k stats).

Nowadays Overseer can help too i guess.

Question - Guide for coming back to live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back