• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guest attack derail (1 Viewer)

Naolin

RedCents

We finally found the location of guest, LETS STORM THE PLACE!

I am dead serious, all of this thread derailing shit has got to stop. If you want to talk about blowing up guests, Atari's, or what the definition of "Probation" actually is, then I'd suggest you start your own thread and discuss it there. -Runned

We finally found the location of guest, LETS STORM THE PLACE!

hold on there, we need a plan. there's bound to be a small army in there all sitting at their screens posting on here. i say we gas them out and take em down as they try to escape. :cool:

hold on there, we need a plan. there's bound to be a small army in there all sitting at their screens posting on here. i say we gas them out and take em down as they try to escape. :cool:

A very traditional approach, but I would rather go for the (very popular in recent years) smart-bomb-satellite-photo-strike: just get rid of the whole block (in case one of 'em went for fresh air) + we would have the added benefit of beeing able to post the video on Youtube right next to that shammy that crits for 25000

A very traditional approach, but I would rather go for the (very popular in recent years) smart-bomb-satellite-photo-strike: just get rid of the whole block (in case one of 'em went for fresh air) + we would have the added benefit of beeing able to post the video on Youtube right next to that shammy that crits for 25000

that's too quick though, even though it is nice to watch. we can set up an apache outside with night vision like the one video on youtube and nail them with the 30 cal. that way we can see it and see them get cut to peices.

that's too quick though, even though it is nice to watch. we can set up an apache outside with night vision like the one video on youtube and nail them with the 30 cal. that way we can see it and see them get cut to peices.

Ok, but thats pretty fast too...
The creative solution would be to travel to New Guinea and pick-up whats left of the last cannibal tribe, teach 'em skydiving and drop 'em over Guests' place.

Benefits:
1) we would definetly be contacted by Hollywood to do the next Hobbit movie (cf. S. Jackson's career)
2) It would be slow and really graphic violence, and we could probably sell it (get NA some revenue)
3) We would be doing something for sustainable development ie feed the cannibals a bunch of overweight nerds

Drawbacks:
We might be missing a hand or foot by the time we've taught them skydiving

Drawbacks:
We might be missing a hand or foot by the time we've taught them skydiving

Ofcourse that would be the case if we went out and teached them how to skydive, but thats where some charity organisation jumps in! Teach the canabals to integrate into modern society by teaching them to sky dive?

Ofcourse that would be the case if we went out and taught them how to skydive, but thats where some charity organisation jumps in! Teach the cannibals to integrate into modern society by teaching them to sky dive?

We'll call it "Flying Young Cannibals"

I'm all for it under 2 conditions

1. we get the operation sponsored by the NRA, no idea why, just always wanted to see something completely unrelated to guns sponsored by them
and
2. we get a half time show with girls in miniskirts and all that stuff

and what's so bad about Hyde Park?

I'm all for it under 2 conditions

1. we get the operation sponsored by the NRA, no idea why, just always wanted to see something completely unrelated to guns sponsored by them

True, they wouldn't use guns but teeth...
Which could be the next slogan for the NRA: "be civilized, kill nerds with your .357"

2. we get a half time show with girls in miniskirts and all that stuff
We'll call them "the canibalettes" and get them pompoms made of nerd guts...

Alright I'm liking where this is going, we also need a band for half time, any suggestions?

we could just give the cannibals some skulls and bones, they use that in their natural habitat to make music right? They can use the skulls and bones from guest and his family well the ones they already ate.

At least someone got my (stupid) pun on "Flying young Cannibals"...

We should have an "educational" trip to Blockbusters with the New Guinean Cannibals, rent Silence of the Lambs so they learn the whole skinning thing, then tell 'em to skin Guest (and everyone around him) for some serious drum action (bones would naturally be used as sticks)

PS: Lesson25 this definetly goes in the "Food" category...

Do humans even have drumstick? I mean, a chicken's drumstick is its leg, right? Well, I have trouble imaging rotisserie human leg providing the appropriate proportions--the femur just doesn't lend itself to that function!

Look:

drumstick%20small.jpg
=/=
mydivascloset_1920_14113450

See?

add a knee to that chicken bone and stick some feathers up her ass and they'll look a lot more alike than you'd think. also if you're havin trouble figuring out which turn you on more, stick the human legs up on the kitchen table like the chicken leg, might as well even the playing field.

All this talk of chicken got me thinking: why don't we impale Guest (you know like a chicken on skewer?)

If done correctly ie with a blunt tree stump up Guests' butt it should take him 24hours to die (at least thats what Vlad the impaler's bio says)
It would be slow, we could keep it as a trophy and have the half time girlies dancing around the whole time

Stab them!

Well, I'm a big fan of Guest. As a matter of fact, I'm such a big fan of Guest, I have been stalking Guest for the last three years. We can get this skewering plan into action. I have all of Guest's daily routines broken down so finely, I have an approximate schedule of Guest's biobreaks.

I offer you fine folks this: why don't we snatch Guest off the toilet, total "Copycat" style, and beat Guest with soap in a sock. We can then skewer Guest with popscicle sticks, and stick Guest flat against the ceiling with mass amounts of duct tape. The we can play the pencil game =)

I know you all have played the pencil game before. You knowm, the one where you toss the pencil up into the hanging ceiling, trying to stick the pencil in the ceiling by the sharpened end.

If that doesn't seem appropriate, we could always just attempt to launch guest into space by stuffing Guest into a small lead pipe, and launching the pipe out of Chuck Norris' ass.

Oh yeah... I threw in a Chuck N. statement. This is serious business, after all.

this thread is now about waffles and pancakes.

i'm a pancake man, myself. waffles are a little too hardy in the morning. it's like eating a brick to start the day. mix it with a pot of black coffee, and it's a recipe for disaster.

in japan, they eat pancakes for dessert... having them for breakfast gets you the crazy face over here.

this thread is now about waffles and pancakes.

i'm a pancake man, myself. waffles are a little too hardy in the morning. it's like eating a brick to start the day. mix it with a pot of black coffee, and it's a recipe for disaster.

in japan, they eat pancakes for dessert... having them for breakfast gets you the crazy face over here.

Oh.My.God. Thread derailment! :ban: :ban: :ban:

When you say crazy face do you mean :backasaurus: -type crazy face? eeyeeeww!

When I was in America I had pancakes for breakfast, like, every day, with about half a pint of syrup on. I lost weight when I was in America. This maths doesn't equate.

When I was in America I had pancakes for breakfast, like, every day, with about half a pint of syrup on. I lost weight when I was in America. This maths doesn't equate.

teh Wife and I went to Florida for our honeymoon and we had pancakes and syrup and baynays (hwo do you spell that Orleans snack?) EVERY morning for two weeks.

I put on a stone (that's 14 lbs to you Americans!).

Guest attack derail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back