• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
GroupAssistant.mac

Macro - GroupAssistant.mac (1 Viewer) 9-11-2021

kaen01

I am not a complete idiot!..some parts are missing
RedCents
28,145¢
kaen01 submitted a new resource:

GroupAssistant.mac - Will follow group around and keep them buffed and healed

GroupAssistant.mac v1.0
Will follow group around and keep them buffed and healed

Usage:
Mem your buffs, for the appropriate levels of your group.
Mem two heals, one fast cast for emergency, and one regular heal.
Start macro, with your group hugging the groupassistant he will pick them up and put on xtarget.

Your groupassisant will now start buffing and healing if need be.

Commands:

/gafollow <name>...

Read more about this resource...

probably a very silly question and i have all the plugins loaded but im getting this error.. "warning undefined variable WorstHurt used on line 106"

what am i doing wrong?

For anyone with @Ramesys issue, this fixed it for me.

Change line 41-42 from:

INI:
    /if (${Bool[${Plugin[mq2nav]}]}) /squelch /plugin mq2nav noauto
    /if (${Bool[${Plugin[mq2worsthurt]}]}) /squelch /plugin mq2worsthurt noauto

to:

INI:
    /if (!${Bool[${Plugin[mq2nav]}]}) /squelch /plugin mq2nav load noauto
    /if (!${Bool[${Plugin[mq2worsthurt]}]}) /squelch /plugin mq2worsthurt load noauto

Is there an easy way for me to propose these changes that can get merged in a la git?

Last edited:
you can just add the changes and post it, i dont know how to add someone else as author, but if someone knows they can do that is all fine,

Gave this a try today on a OOG druid. I started the macro, but nothing seems to be happening. The dependent plugins are loaded. Is there an .ini being created that I need to edit?
Also, I notice it is attempting to assign the 2 toons I plan to buff to xtarget 12 and 13. The TLP server I'm on only has 5 xtarget slots. Could this be what's causing the issue?

Last edited:
this works great for PLiing, but I wish the snare/root/slow routines would be added... for now, I just manually added /cast 1 (gem 1 has my snare target-AOE spell mem-ed) on the heal routine, so that every time the druid casts a heal, she would also cast an AoE snare after... LOL, it works, but not optimal.

I see the OFFENSIVE subroutine, but currently not being used... perhaps the snare/root/slow routines can be added? I was looking into this snare condition, but don't know how to integrate it into the macro:

!${Target.Snared.ID} && ${Target.PctHPS} < 99 && ${Target.PctHPS} > 40 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}

Macro - GroupAssistant.mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back