• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Group game.... who do you take ? (1 Viewer)

For LS, Rogues and Ranger's are cruise control for this expansion.

Pick a tank of your flavor, Shaman for the melee synergy, Rogue x2, Beast, Bard.

With the bump in melee weapons, I'd go Rogue for group content considering that Rogue group weapons are a few expansions ahead of where they should be normally.

Im a fan of the Zerker. I have buddy that is always in my group. Can tank in a pinch and DPS his dps is back. Zerkers!

Top single dps is kind of a boring question really, too many variables and if you equalize everything its just a tossup really between like 2 classes usually. Hard to beat a rogue right now with all the assassinate targets while also still punching top dps even without it for group game. Necro had the raid game on lock but who knows with this new rebalance.

i think the more interesting question are what you can get out of a combo of DPS. right now im finding it really hard to beat ranger/rogue/beastlord as a 3 piece. as soon as i got into ToL i just felt like my group was a lawn mower.

It would take like two berserkers to beat a rogue with assassinate. Against any humanoid mob, can't beat a rogue or ranger headshotting. Even non assassinate mobs, rogues would win the dps batle(in my experience). Also, rogues are much simpler to run and get good dps. Necros are the best solo class by far, but their dps needs time to ramp up and in a fast killing group, they don't hit their potential.

Ok by far the best group i have found ... sk shaman bard beast rogue ranger .. headshot/assasinate are king simple to say i have hit such high dps with this crew its not even funny .... the beast can be swapped out with bard to max your a dps . /mob kill count but at this point with either group setup you will be almost un killable

Discussion - Group game.... who do you take ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back