• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ground Target Spells (1 Viewer)

31 Jul 2017 by eqmule
- /cast now takes an optional loc x y z argument useful for splashspells.
Example: /cast "Reforming Splash" loc 123 456 789
would cast the splash spell at that location...
just doing a /cast "Reforming Splash" will cast it either on your targets location
and if you have no target on your own location.

If you have to nuke a ground item called burning tar near you, you could do something like this:
/cast "put ground target spell here" loc ${Ground[burning tar].X} ${Ground[burning tar].Y} ${Ground[burning tar].Z}
this will look for the nearest ground item called burning tar, and use its X Y and Z to use in the /cast spell loc syntax.

If you have to nuke a ground item called burning tar near you, you could do something like this:
/cast "put ground target spell here" loc ${Ground[burning tar].X} ${Ground[burning tar].Y} ${Ground[burning tar].Z}
this will look for the nearest ground item called burning tar, and use its X Y and Z to use in the /cast spell loc syntax.

This is why I love this community. Such awesome ideas! Is there a way to tag this thread with the word splash because a month from now I'll never remember the phrase "ground target spells" when I'm thinking in terms of splash heals or splash cures?

Question - Ground Target Spells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back