• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ground Target Spells (1 Viewer)

Mikey02

RedCents
391¢
Is there a command that allows you to cast ground target spell where you’re standing Or where a mob is standing?

RedCents
1,447¢
31 Jul 2017 by eqmule
- /cast now takes an optional loc x y z argument useful for splashspells.
Example: /cast "Reforming Splash" loc 123 456 789
would cast the splash spell at that location...
just doing a /cast "Reforming Splash" will cast it either on your targets location
and if you have no target on your own location.

Mikey02

RedCents
391¢
I was actually trying to use it on the Burning Tar clicky item. ATM I am using /click left center. It’s rudimentary and inaccurate but it’s working. Was hoping there’d be a target TLO for items.

RedCents
1,447¢
If you have to nuke a ground item called burning tar near you, you could do something like this:
/cast "put ground target spell here" loc ${Ground[burning tar].X} ${Ground[burning tar].Y} ${Ground[burning tar].Z}
this will look for the nearest ground item called burning tar, and use its X Y and Z to use in the /cast spell loc syntax.

RedCents
1,332¢
If you have to nuke a ground item called burning tar near you, you could do something like this:
/cast "put ground target spell here" loc ${Ground[burning tar].X} ${Ground[burning tar].Y} ${Ground[burning tar].Z}
this will look for the nearest ground item called burning tar, and use its X Y and Z to use in the /cast spell loc syntax.
This is why I love this community. Such awesome ideas! Is there a way to tag this thread with the word splash because a month from now I'll never remember the phrase "ground target spells" when I'm thinking in terms of splash heals or splash cures?

Mikey02

RedCents
391¢
Sorry I should’ve been more clear. Burning Tar is actually a quest item that you right click that gives you a ground targetable spell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)