• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Graphic Design (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Hey NA,

Long time no talk! I hope that all is well. I have come bearing need for a graphic designer.

I am not looking for anything perfect, or too detailed, I just need a contact of someone who I can trust to do some designs for me when I need them. When I say "trust," I mean someone who, when I email them, has the ability to email me, or contact me back within a reasonable amount of time. I also mean someone who will not dissapear off the face of the earth.

I have a company that will be having monthly, yearly, and random special occasion events that I am going to need designs for. My goal is to pitch all of the information to this person, and he/she works up a poster-type presentation of it.

For example:

If I pitch that I need a design that includes the word "Commitment" and "2009 Theme" and a blue fancy background, you would take this information, and run with it. My goal is to use what you develop as a poster. (This is a real project btw).

I have many of these projects in the future, some of which I could use right now. Everything will be handled by phone and email, and pay is involved (TBD).

My hope is that this turns into a contract job. I have tons of logos and posters that need to be made, or enhanced. I need someone who does a good job that I can trust. Most importantly, someone who can make it look professional.

If you think that you are capable of this, or are interested, please email me at [email protected]. If you have any past graphic experience, please place that into the email, and any logos or designs that you have made will help as well. I will be choosing whom I feel I can rely on the most. Again, this will pay, and will be something that I need quite often.

I know that I met many graphic designers in my stay here at NA, so I am looking forward to anyone who is interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bema

I'd love to help but i rarely have time to myself now and moving in with the GF etc is gonna make it worse!

Your best bet for something like this might be the forums on www.gamerenders.com though, lots of very talented people on there

I got your emails and pms, thanks for them.

I am currently looking over all of them and will contact you upon completion. Thanks so much for all of the contact on this.

IRL - Graphic Design

Users who are viewing this thread

Back