• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Graphic design requirements? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,399¢
Random question but my teenage daughter wants a tablet to draw and dabble into graphic design with. I see this as an opportunity to talk my wife into letting us get a laptop I can use for eq and say she needs the video card for graphic design and college in a few years…

So I’m wondering if anyone has experience in that area and can point me in the right direction as far as what she really needs and not what I want lol

Thank you

Almost anything runs EQ, so that worry is off the table. Do you prefer a PC or Mac for her needs? Both can work well, Apple's prices are a bit high, but do make it easy for those non tech. I go PC, like most its what I learned early on and tend to prefer. For my budget, I went with Lenovo Flex 5 type touchscreen (with Pen, but you can buy a better third party pen for many), for my wife's return to school. Adobe (and any graphics app) work excellent on it. Plenty of Ram and Dedicated Video ram. Solid system, and I have also run a group of EQ (more than a group), many times.
An example: Amazon product ASIN B09RPKP9P6

Discussion - Graphic design requirements?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back