• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Grandmaster Potter's Sculptor (1 Viewer)

RedCents
115¢
Not entirely certain if this is a problem or a question..it is probably both. and here it is...

So, back n the day (15+) years ago, I was going through the process getting the tradeskill trophies. I have the fully evolved trophies for Research, Brewing, Fletching, Jewelcraft, and pottery. Or so I thought. All five have the non-trophy appearance now, but when I placed them in my newly purchased house, so I could glean their benefits without having to carry them on me and switch them out, according to what type of combine I was doing, I noticed that the Grandmaster Potter's Sculptor was not in the list of trophies when I used the ALT-U function to activate their benefits. Other people have a Clay Flinger's Loop as their Grandmaster Pottery Trophy. I have looked, and found both items on different websites (Allah's and EQTraders).

I am asking if anyone knows if my Grandmaster Potter's Sculptor can (in some manner) be converted into a Clay Flinger's Loop, or if I need to do the whole pottery trophy process all over again.
Suggestions and answers more than welcome, and happy to send redcents to anyone who has a suggestion. (Am in need of some of those myself)

Thank you all!

Grandmaster Potter's Sculptor is the old trophy, used in quest to get current trophies.
You are out of luck on an easy quest. need to do expert/master potter test. Its a load of fun (not)

Had to do the same on my tradeskills, just take your time as the trivials/components is a pita.

I have placed my trophies in my house and I do not seem to get the benefit.

Are the steps
Place the trophy in the house
Setup the Real estate trophies to active, you can only have 4 at a time right?
Is there some tribute thing that I have to do?
How long does it last?

I have placed my trophies in my house and I do not seem to get the benefit.

Are the steps
Place the trophy in the house
Setup the Real estate trophies to active, you can only have 4 at a time right?
Is there some tribute thing that I have to do?
How long does it last?

It gets confusing cause you have "personal" and "trophy".

Personal are the ones you set up in the guild hall with the personal tribute npc. They mirror the tribute your guild may have in place. You choose which benefit you want and upgrade or downgrade in guild hall.

Placeable trophies are the ones you put in your house or yard and everyone start with 4 max available.

You can add up to 4 additional trophy slots for a total of 8 personal. You do this by completing collection sets for CoTF, TDS, TBM, and EoK.

Trophies can only be placed in your house or your lot - not guild hall

Don't put your TS trophies there until they are max level, otherwise they get no XP and do not level up.

Donate items to the Personal Tribute Vendor so you have Tribute to use. The vendor is in the guild hall or you can use your veteran reward and summon him. He is the same tribute npc for both Personal and Trophies.

Don't donate anything you want to keep, because there is no getting it back. There is a cool thing in the baz now that you can look up what the tribute value is on an item for sale so you can maybe get some cheap tribute stuff to donate.

Next, from wherever you may be, open your trophy window. EQ button - real estate - trophy. You do not have to be in guild hall for personal trophys but I always do the first set up while standing in my plot.

You have full access from there to Upgrade (add and/or increase if trophy has multi-levels)
or Downgrade (remove or decrease) the trophies you have in your house.

How much you upgrade will determine the cost of your tribute to run the trophys. They run for 10 minutes and do not shut off unless you shut them off. They will even keep running after you log out unless you have set them to shut off under options - bottom right - tribute off on log out

You can add (upgrade) as many trophies as you have earned the right to use.

Now you are done setting up. From there, when u want to activate just click alt u and you can activate or deactivate

Hope this helps.

Question - Grandmaster Potter's Sculptor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back