• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Good grinding spot for level's over 60? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaine

RedCents
hey yall i was wondering wheres a good place to get awesome drops and decent cash after 60...seems like im not going anywhere running around the helfire peninsula.

Try the EPL for cash grinding. I was grinding there the other day and made about 20G in an hour just looting silver!

Just one thing, why are you posting this in the Free Access forum?. The free acces forum is ONLY for submisions. If you want to ask a question like this, it's better to ask it in the general forum if you are not a member of Redguides "inside"

pineappel said:
Just one thing, why are you posting this in the Free Access forum?. The free acces forum is ONLY for submisions. If you want to ask a question like this, it's better to ask it in the general forum if you are not a member of Redguides "inside"

i dont know.... but ill humor him anyways...

QUEST. I have made more gold by QUESTING than grinding in Outlands. Green drops, quest rewards i cant use, even some grey drops going for 3-9 gold at vendor. and watch out for basilisk livers, they sell nicely to vendors in stacks...

The best spot Ive found IF you are a herbalist Is the Dead Mire. I made over 200gp' in an hour. (after AH and vendors)

It's in General, not Free Access...

Still, that's irrelevant anyway as it should be asked in WoW Strategies & Cheats (Memebrs Only!)

Ask in there and people should reply, whereas in this section people like myself will assume that you're trying to get something for nothing which isn't the way the forum works...

blackobsidian said:
It's in General, not Free Access...

Still, that's irrelevant anyway as it should be asked in WoW Strategies & Cheats (Memebrs Only!)

Ask in there and people should reply, whereas in this section people like myself will assume that you're trying to get something for nothing which isn't the way the forum works...

It was moved earlier.

Now it's being locked.

Get access, get the goods.

Good grinding spot for level's over 60?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back