• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Gmail Invite Thread (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,751¢
Pronouns
He/Him
What is Gmail?

Gmail is Google's free email, and is probably better than the email you use now. You get 1GB of space, searchable with google's search engine, you can access it via the web or through your favorite email program (outlook, eudora, etc.) the best spam filtering I've ever seen, and it's all free. More info here:
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html

The catch?

You have to be invited.

The good news:

I can invite 100 people.

If you want it, reply to this thread with your email address and I'll get you an invite.

I just need your current email addy, no need to say what gmail address you want. They let you pick that out.

just wanted all my bases covered oh fyi i want to subscribe to the wow forums for free with the 4 essays i sent you. thx

Hey Xabob2, If you (or anyone else) invites someone just reply in this thread so nobody sends duplicate invites.

I have heard more and more about this, sounds really cool. I will PM my email address to Redbot, or you can get it from my profile.

Thanks

Redbot,

Hey man, long time no speak! Looks like the boards really took off, huh?!? Any problems/issues I should know about? If there is anything let me know.

And, keeping with the thread, I'd dig an invite to GMail too. You know the address to send it to man! Thanks a bunch man!!!!!

D.

BrokenWind said:
gmails out of beta now.

Not according to gmail:

We're currently only offering Gmail as part of a preview release and limited test. We don't have details on when Gmail will be made more widely available, as that depends in part on the results of the test.

Gmail Invite Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back