• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ghost Mode Plugin (Kill any mob without being hit) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kidder60 said:
can anyone tell me how to get a group of unflagged people into qvic/anguish/any other high end zone? or give me a link on how to do it?

You can only do it on zones that require a key like time (quintessence of elements) or anguish (seal of mastery) then you pass the key to the other characters that get it on their keyring. But for Anguish you still need to do the signet quest so dont even bother unless (1) you have a friend that will risk getting banned to pass over his key using bag in a bag thingie or you own another character that has one (2) youve camped the signets and have all 7 and combined them so you can enter anguish without getting hit by aoe. Time is alot easier to get this for. Plus once you are time flagged you can zone into any other elemental zone too. For anguish you need 18 other people in a raid. Note:as of now you only need 18 people that all can be non flagged but as of the 12th because of the group getting caught one grouping the named in there it will require 85% of the 18 people to be flagged in order to get the instance. Before it was any 18 and they didnt even have to be lvl 70.

Edit: It should be noted that you shouldnt use this to steel loot from others that is how the good stuff gets nerfed because of people abusing it. That goes for any macro/plugin etc., I feel that it is ok to use them as long as it doesnt effect others in the game.

Last edited:
kidder60 said:
Do i have to pass the quin of ele to the other people and risk getting banned to get into time??

You could get flagged the old fashion way ;)

Besides, by using 90% of this stuff you risk getting banned :mad:

What if you loot one of these in Time? "Time Phased Quintessence" I tried moving this to another character to see if it would flag them for Time, but could not figure out how to do it. Tried using it as a key on your pointer to get into time, and that did not work. Does your character get the flag when they loot the Time Phased Quintessence?

Thanks

Yes the time phased quintessance is the flag (back flag). When I transfered over my quintessance of the elements (real flag), I had to have the character zone in through the factory in POI go throught the script and stuff with the gnome in there. Not sure if its the same way with the time phased one. You might actually have to loot that while in time for it to work, not sure.

The /superkill on-off is working as intended, but the /superkill return and any of the superwarp utilities such as /go /gate /zone /warploc /warpt /tag /fade /gate and whatnot in the mandrack superwarp.dll are not working. It should just need new offsets, however how to procure them is beyond me at this time, so i can only set it out there and hope some fine hearted soul will bring the stuff up to speed.

anyhow, hope this post keeps at least a few people from the brain freeze (if you don't know what i am talking about just type /warpt ) have a nice night

It's funny, the top of the source for superkill says "MQ2Ghost by cronic", yet I'm not getting a dime. Bleh.

cronic

People talking about using this in time....I really don't see how that would work unless people have already cleared phase 1 and 2. If not...you can't get into phase 1 without being aggro'd immediately...and even if you could somehow move to a place without getting aggro you'd be too close to the mobs to not get aggro once you started attacking.

Second...the bosses aren't up unless the earlier phases have been cleared. If the earlier phases were cleared and a guild/raidteam is looking to raid the bosses at a later date, they would know which ones were supposed to be up and most likely would petition a GM to find out who killed it and you would get busted. If anyone was planning on using this in time, I would recommend you rethink that idea.

cronic said:
It's funny, the top of the source for superkill says "MQ2Ghost by cronic", yet I'm not getting a dime. Bleh.

cronic

Thanks for your hard work Cronic :)

===================================

Since the new patch I haven't been able to warp underground, which was the strategy someone mentioned. Depending on your toon it would take a heck of a lot of kicking or archery to kill a boss. If enough people in guild knew who was using MQ2 then you're probably going to get busted for someones stupid act/revenge. This is probably a great tool for yard trash mobs and PLing your toon.

slstafford00 said:
I'd like to dedicate this thread to cronic. getting the new ghost for you guys as soon as i have time.

Awwww! Thank you =)

Oh well, my personal copy has support for casting and, just recently (today even), autoattack. Hurray! :D

batoy said:
Hook us up with your new version Cronic! You da'man!

Well, that's a nice thing to say, but I just can't have everybody running around melee'ing with no reprecussions, can I? =/

cronic

So does this stop their "unagroed" regen? Might be worth it while z-axis casting to have some gimp toon bashing to stop the unagroed regen.

I was playing in Wall of Slaughter last night with a group and when I'm in group I refrain from using MQ2. I was seeing arrows flying lightning fast over my head off into the distance and the warrior that was pulling showed up as if he wasn't in zone on group setting. In fact, I couldn't see him when he pulled and couldn't even assist because /target xxx wouldn't target him let alone /assist xxx. After a bit I realized the whole group must have been using mq2 so I said...Are you ghosting? The response was....well you can guess. He was tanking in ghost mode, killing mobs, keeping agro, and not taking any damage. I sent tell back to be careful and left the group after a few more kills.

Granted I have a very respected toon in EQ after playing 4+ years and am known to many, but they didn't know me and I didn't let them know I was using it.

I think this is the type of hazardous play that gets you busted.

I think that depends on the distance you are parked from mob killed. I will try to verify this weekend.

Wow, I just saw a message on the SK message board about this plugin. They didn't know what it was called, but it is a discussion on cheating in game. Soloing raid mobs is going to bring the hammer down I fear. At least it keeps the "eye" preoccupied on that instead of on the AFK leveling.

yeah this is one of those plugins that brings down the hammer on MQ2, another reason MQ devs wont post them. Some people jsut dont think, like no one is going to noticed you soloed a God?

Solo a god ... muahaha I am a god .... with MQ2 ..... well ... maybe a foraging god ...... or a god over the skelies in butchblock ....

Anyone got this working for Melee Ghost? Which one is everyone using Ghost or Superkill?

I can ghost around but kick does very little damage so is this only a Backstab extension.

I wouldn't advise using this in Natimbi, Txevu, Qvic, Inktuta, or Tacvi. Last night I'm fairly certain a GM was watching some friends using it killing minis, and about 3 hours after they logged, these zones were all brought down for a brief update.

I'd keep it on the low-low for now...

Beats me why they took natimbi down along with the others... possibly due to the CBQ being there and easily exploitable using this method.

This all could just be nothing, or it could be something. Take it with a grain of salt.

now you can meele up close w/ghost? ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
This is too funny

Can someone explain or link where to download the plugin for the ghost that work as melee, cause the MQ2Sumt.dll, MQ2Ghost.dll in page1 you can ghost but cant melee.
Command for MQ2Sumt is /korpse /spd /speed /sumcorpse /summoncorpse
Command for MQ2Ghost is /ghost on /ghost off /ghost return
thanks for any info.
Yuyu
Mahalo

Quetion, When you /ghost on. That spot which you are in is where your character remains? Which is the reason bards/any caster (which i havnt tried yet) cant cast on the mob? and is it also the reason when you die your corpse is where you turned your ghost mode on?

Ghost Mode Plugin (Kill any mob without being hit)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back