• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/getmission question (1 Viewer)

warking

RedCents
Can you use the /getmission command to get the Anguish instance? what is the mission ID?

I am fully CoA flagged and I want to get the mission without needing to ask a full grp of flagged peeps. is there a way to get instance solo then dzadd peeps?

me and my friends that are flagged like to do aug runs but theres only a few of us. it gets hard at times but we are demi geared so not to bad but hate asking others =/

I believe Anguish is an expedition not a mission so don't think /getmission will work. Also, you don't need a full flagged group just 5 people and 1 flagged, of course only flagged person can get in but only need 6 people, anyone will do to get instance, just have flagged person click on the zone in to anguish and you get the mission.

Wow, this sounds different than what I thought. I have been working on getting my whole bot group flagged so that I could get my pally in. This sounds like I can just focus on the pally and once he is flagged I can get him in whenever I want with my bots even tho they are not flagged...is this correct?

On the same basic subject I have 2 question;

1. If you get into CoA as the 15% unflagged toon and you leave the group, do you get kicked? I assume the 15% applies to expo not group.

2. If you are in a group with only one person flagged, once they get the expedition can you /zone into CoA for long enough to loot a pie?

Yes you would, and no you wouldn't.

The 15% only applies to people in a group / raid to make it easier to juggle nonflagged in flag-dependent situations.

Also, you can't zone into an instance.

clarification:
1.> I can get a CoA instance started with 6 peeps lvl 65+ just as long as the one that clicks in to get the instance is flagged -- true/false?.

2.> To flag drag i would need 5 flagged and 1 non in grp to drag in. do the people in the grp need to be in the existing instance for that 1 person to be dragged in? (lets say i want to drag a alt in to get seal after the instance is already running. i can invite flagged peeps to a grp and just drag alt in. loot seal and others then can leave the grp).

1.> I can get a CoA instance started with 6 peeps lvl 65+ just as long as the one that clicks in to get the instance is flagged -- true/false?.

True

2.> To flag drag i would need 5 flagged and 1 non in grp to drag in. do the people in the grp need to be in the existing instance for that 1 person to be dragged in? (lets say i want to drag a alt in to get seal after the instance is already running. i can invite flagged peeps to a grp and just drag alt in. loot seal and others then can leave the grp).

The flagged people do NOT need to be in the instance in order to 85 someone in. nor to they need to be in the exp. They just need to be in a grp.

/getmission question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back