• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Get Well Soon (1 Viewer)

Get well soon Sic. Hope you recover 100% soon. Take it easy
Cuz
lol Thanks Cuz - its just an ongoing digestive system issues, which in turn cause self-perpetuating voice/esoph issues, which get exacerbated if i get a cold, and then linger around like a little shadow-demon making me sound like i'm inhaling helium.

thank you for the well wishes, I'll be alright

lol Thanks Cuz - its just an ongoing digestive system issues, which in turn cause self-perpetuating voice/esoph issues, which get exacerbated if i get a cold, and then linger around like a little shadow-demon making me sound like i'm inhaling helium.

thank you for the well wishes, I'll be alright
Get well soon Sic. Thanks for everything you do even when you're down

Ironically, the wife and I are both down for the count with some GI issues. I was up all night with TMI-related issues at both end and she started with it this morning after spending 30 min at work.

Def man, wanted your newest vid a few mins ago (wowsers, sooo excited, as one of my teams is 3x mages, Paly, Shm, Bard{or ench swap})

Get better, stomach issues suck major ass, and affect so much more than most ppl realize

News - Get Well Soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back